NFL: Predict the Myles Garrett suspension length

Myles Garrett will be suspended for how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
For those saying more 10+ games, is there any comp or precident for such a suspension? The closest comp I can think of is the 5 games Haynesworth got.

Reactions: Tryamw

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
If you've ever worn or held a football helmet, you know a blow like that could kill a person. I hope they consider that when determining the length.
Two games. Why was Rudolph trying to rip Garrett's helmet off first?
He's just grabbing at a guy who's trying to slam him down after he's already thrown the ball in a game that's already over. Let's not go down the victim blaming road.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
I think 4 (but I'm a Browns fan) to the rest of the season. Rudolph kicked him in the nuts before Myles ripped off his helmet or Rudolph charged at him.

Last edited:

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
If you've ever worn or held a football helmet, you know a blow like that could kill a person. I hope they consider that when determining the length.

He's just grabbing at a guy who's trying to slam him down after he's already thrown the ball in a game that's already over. Let's not go down the victim blaming road.
He kicked him in the nuts. And that's when it goes haywire.

SlimCharles

Kings & Sabres
Dec 7, 2011
Los Angeles
He should get banned as far as I'm concerned, at the very least 16 games. He should also be charged with assault.

Reminds me of this:

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I think 4 (but I'm a Browns fan) to the rest of the season. No violent history and Rudolph kicked him in the nuts before Myles ripped off his helmet or Rudolph charged at him.
Honestly asking, do you have a clip of the nut kick. I didn't catch that, if it happened.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Honestly asking, do you have a clip of the nut kick. I didn't see that, if it happened.
Far from enough for Garrett to do what he did. And I saw a better angle earlier (which will either be proven in the all 22 or not), so, I'm not saying its 100%, but that appears to be what makes him go nuts.

Edit: Better angle, hard to differentiate between whether he's pushing him off or a full on kick purposefully, but that's where it starts to really go haywire. Garrett still deserves atleast 4, and will probably get 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad