Positivity Thread II - Now with more Cations

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I feel like an addict that fell off the wagon of positivity last night, and into a deep sea of negativity. I am coming in to this thread for support and guidance.

Help please. Pretty sure I said I am done watching this team, all they do is hurt me, over and over. I may have called them a bunch of f’ing losers, last night, that can go back to Atlanta.

Ps. May also need help with my anger drinking. Polished off a 26 of whisky last night, but that is a lesser of my issues.

Whoa that’s impressive actually.
Our boys will come around.
Can’t stress enough we have to be as disciplined as possible as we are not going to get the benefit of the doubt.
We have the horses we just have to do the full 60!
We can do this

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I asked this question on the GDT because it's getting out of control , Why are there so many new posters and new threads by posters that never post and every single thing they post is completely negative ? Are these trolls ? Whatever the reason it's getting very hard to read and this is very quickly becoming the only thread to come to . Can't end the post like this so GO JETS GO !!!:nod:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I asked this question on the GDT because it's getting out of control , Why are there so many new posters and new threads by posters that never post and every single thing they post is completely negative ? Are these trolls ? Whatever the reason it's getting very hard to read and this is very quickly becoming the only thread to come to . Can't end the post like this so GO JETS GO !!!:nod:
Hey guys. Took a one day excile from the board yesterday. Was fuming but for sure didn't want to get caught up in the craziness of this place other than this thread. I'm out at my cabin so posting will be limited to my phone when I can chase down enough of a signal. Anyways thanks to the few of you trying to keep things positive.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Hey guys. Took a one day excile from the board yesterday. Was fuming but for sure didn't want to get caught up in the craziness of this place other than this thread. I'm out at my cabin so posting will be limited to my phone when I can chase down enough of a signal. Anyways thanks to the few of you trying to keep things positive.
Probably for the best if you have difficulty reading some of the threads right now , have fun at the lake , and don't worry we frigging got this tonight , 4-2 Jets . :nod:

Reactions: KingBogo

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB

1. Some people want to troll
2. Board rules militantly prevent you from trolling other team's fanbases
3. Therefore, in order to troll, you have to put on a thin veneer of being a fan of a team whose fanbase you want to troll.

It truly is as simple as that.

Put a Jets logo on your avatar and you can have a streak of anti-Jets posts literally numbering in the hundreds, and it's okay.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Jets are not playing good and that should make me upset but after being on the GDT i almost want the season to end , almost . It's absolutely toxic in there and just makes for a REALLY shity evening . Hope the Jets make a miracle comeback by the way .:thumbu:

Reactions: jefferoni

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Jets are not playing good and that should make me upset but after being on the GDT i almost want the season to end , almost . It's absolutely toxic in there and just makes for a REALLY ****y evening . Hope the Jets make a miracle comeback by the way .:thumbu:

So here's what I'm going to do, if (as it's almost certain) it's the last thing I'm doing this year:

I'm going to ignore the GDT and the PGT and instead I'm going to the Blues forum to offer a #Handshake when the final horn sounds, because at the end of the day we might be the last voices of reason in this madhouse.

I hope everyone here joins me.

No passive aggressive sniping, no backhanded comments, no "you got lucky", none of that.

We know how we expect our heroes to go out should they lose tonight: heads held high and being as classy as they can, no matter how much it pains them.

I welcome you all to follow me in, so we can show our class.

And of course, when I get blasted on the rest of my $8 sake and I get another time out for another profane tirade, you can remind me what a hypocrite I am ;)

But for now, I want to do honor to the shirt I'm wearing and I bet you all feel the same.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Nice post @AlphaLackey

Absolutely gutted by our effort, unless we magically get 2 in 3mins. But I'm ready to get in behind the Avs and Blues for the next rounds, also tuning in to the Carolina game tonight, hope to see them do well. Usually I just switch off after the Jets are out, but this year I'm much more of a hockey fan in general.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Nice post @AlphaLackey

Absolutely gutted by our effort, unless we magically get 2 in 3mins. But I'm ready to get in behind the Avs and Blues for the next rounds, also tuning in to the Carolina game tonight, hope to see them do well. Usually I just switch off after the Jets are out, but this year I'm much more of a hockey fan in general.

I mean, I'm a degenerate gambler, I'll have no problem finding a favorite next round :) But yes, I think we'd both agree this has been a singular and historic playoff season. When was the last time you saw the #1 AND #2 teams in the league among the first three teams out with a combined 1-8 record?

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I used to post this in the main post-elimination GDT

Now it's only for you all.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jets 31

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Sun rose today, +18, long weekend. Not alls bad.

We need to make some changes during the off-season, which I feel confident we will do. Chevy has an extremely busy schedule coming up, should make for a very interesting summer.

Hopping on my Raptors bandwagon, hopefully they can provide me some joy heading into the summer.

Have a good summer!

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Once the Jets are out i don't give a flying fiddlers fart what happens now in hockey , i'm really petty that way . :laugh: Hope all of you have great summers as well , i'm going to keep the frustration from this Jets season going by playing golf all summer and fall , i'm a sucker for punishment . :laugh: Anyway see you next season or when something happens involving the Jets . :thumbu:

Reactions: Eyeseeing

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Biggest positive looking forward is that we get to see a full season of Niku next year. I'm sure Huddy and Maurice will do great things with him ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad