Positivity Thread II - Now with more Cations

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Anyone around here posting in this thread on gameday? Or y'all gonna be in the main forum thread?

I have the GDT on ignore now. I don’t post much during the game because I have issues multi tasking.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
It's crazy how much more not-insane the main board thread is. Like there's still a couple nutbars, but the mixed-fanbase thread is infinitely less anti-Jets than our GDT. For reasons I still can't fathom.

I think with our GDT we’re on year 8 of a marriage on our board and we’re starting to focus on the faults of our team more than their strengths. I guess that is why I prefer being here than there.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I think with our GDT we’re on year 8 of a marriage on our board and we’re starting to focus on the faults of our team more than their strengths. I guess that is why I prefer being here than there.

"Plane Lands Safely" doesn't cause nearly the buzz, as they say.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I just put the PGT and on ignore and plan to take a break from this board for ones sanity. I consider that a positive thing :laugh:

Reactions: Duke749

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I just put the PGT and on ignore and plan to take a break from this board for ones sanity. I consider that a positive thing :laugh:

As someone that blew his stack not even 9 days ago, just take a break from the GDTs and PGTs, and post in the league-wide threads, and in this thread, and MAYBE contribute in the pre-game-talk threads. Trust me, when you stop gaslighting yourself into thinking the putrid f***ing miasma of GDTs is normal, it's like they took the world off your Atlas-ian shoulders.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
As someone that blew his stack not even 9 days ago, just take a break from the GDTs and PGTs, and post in the league-wide threads, and in this thread, and MAYBE contribute in the pre-game-talk threads. Trust me, when you stop gaslighting yourself into thinking the putrid ****ing miasma of GDTs is normal, it's like they took the world off your Atlas-ian shoulders.
I'm sure it could use all the positivity it can get... :nod:
Pre-Game Talk: - GAME 6: Jets @ Blues • Sat, Apr 20 @ 6:00 pm CT • CBC & Sportsnet

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
I feel like an addict that fell off the wagon of positivity last night, and into a deep sea of negativity. I am coming in to this thread for support and guidance.

Help please. Pretty sure I said I am done watching this team, all they do is hurt me, over and over. I may have called them a bunch of f’ing losers, last night, that can go back to Atlanta.

Ps. May also need help with my anger drinking. Polished off a 26 of whisky last night, but that is a lesser of my issues.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
I hate how some posters only post when the Jets lose . Never after a win , i just don't get that at all , it's like they are more happy after a loss . I'm staying in here once a game starts . :nod:

True -
I really don't have any issue with letting off a little steam and pointing out some of the stuff you didn't like -
The posters that drive me from the PGT's are the one's that hit the same point over and over again - as if repeating it will strengthen their point.

Absolutely no reason to think we can't win 2 in a row against there guys - we are the better team.
But we do need to show up.

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
I hate how some posters only post when the Jets lose . Never after a win , i just don't get that at all , it's like they are more happy after a loss . I'm staying in here once a game starts . :nod:

I don't post very often, but I guess I'm a bit guilty of primarily only posting after a win... I tried posting after a loss a few times, but it's just not as fun. Stress lowers life expectancy.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
I feel like an addict that fell off the wagon of positivity last night, and into a deep sea of negativity. I am coming in to this thread for support and guidance.

Help please. Pretty sure I said I am done watching this team, all they do is hurt me, over and over. I may have called them a bunch of f’ing losers, last night, that can go back to Atlanta.

Ps. May also need help with my anger drinking. Polished off a 26 of whisky last night, but that is a lesser of my issues.

Hang in there. It is never as bad as the lows, and never as great as the highs. I for one really enjoy your contributions here, even when I don't see eye to eye with them.

I find that it is more therapeutic to focus the negative energy towards a single point, instead of spreading it across the entirety which leads to things like your calling them all a bunch of f'ing losers. By focussing the negativity towards a single point, you can still find joy in cheering for the many.

My guidance would be to channel all anger towards Maurice as the responsible party of all failure.

:thumbu:

Reactions: MrBoJangelz71

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Hang in there. It is never as bad as the lows, and never as great as the highs. I for one really enjoy your contributions here, even when I don't see eye to eye with them.

I find that it is more therapeutic to focus the negative energy towards a single point, instead of spreading it across the entirety which leads to things like your calling them all a bunch of f'ing losers. By focussing the negativity towards a single point, you can still find joy in cheering for the many.

My guidance would be to channel all anger towards Maurice as the responsible party of all failure.

:thumbu:

Well that explains.....

...everything. :laugh:

Reactions: Jetfaninflorida

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad