Positivity Thread II - Now with more Cations

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Now more than ever we need the positivity thread.
Possible (I stress the word) positive outcomes of all this pandemic mess...

1. The handshake officially becomes obsolete/
2. "Regular" illnesses such as normal flues and the common cold are greatly reduced due to normalized hand-washing habits and improved hygeine.
3. Similar to number 2, the improved cleaning and disinfecting of public areas such as buses and other gathering places becomes common.
4. We see a massive improvement in the environment, which illustrates to the world that we can make a quick and positive impact if necessary.
5. The stock market rebounds as all the experts are already saying, which illustrates to the masses that emotional, reactive sell-offs are never a good idea.
6. We stop taking the little conveniences of life for granted.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

2. "Regular" illnesses such as normal flues and the common cold are greatly reduced due to normalized hand-washing habits and improved hygeine.
3. Similar to number 2, the improved cleaning and disinfecting of public areas such as buses and other gathering places becomes common.
4. We see a massive improvement in the environment, which illustrates to the world that we can make a quick and positive impact if necessary.
5. The stock market rebounds as all the experts are already saying, which illustrates to the masses that emotional, reactive sell-offs are never a good idea.

8682A1EA-03F1-4E0D-8878-D99019B99346.gif

99200ADD-333A-4AC3-888A-7DF3A8250D0E.gif

Not sure about #1, but I agree with the rest.

Pretty impressive. Not just anyone can do this to ‘Like’ Gun Woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: DannyGallivan

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

7. People actually take being sick with an infectious illness seriously and are told to stay home from work if so, with increased sick days available to workers but repercussions if system is abused. And hopefully the still lingering attitude of "if you are sick, you must be weak" or "I am under pressure due to lots of work/projects, I must go in" starts disappearing from the work place (it is still a problem in certain work environments). Because it is actually cheaper to have more sick time available than to have an entire workplace infected with an illness because one worker wouldn't take time off in case they miss a few days.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Those satellite pics of the reduction in pollution over northern Italy and Hubei province due to the lockdowns were very positive and encouraging that things can be turned around if we start adjusting our lives.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I'm positive by seeing people shop at Superstore that they have diarrhea , bad . :laugh:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
5 pages back, this thread needs a bump because we all could use some positivity around here. We have a very good top 6, Scheifele, Connor, Laine, Ehlers, Stastny and Wheeler. Our defense is definitely a work in progress but if a couple of our young defenseman are able to make the jump to the NHL we could have a decent defense core, oh and we have the best goalie in hockey. Times are tough out there right now but i think we have a pretty darn good team right now. GO Jets GO !!!!

Reactions: Inshallah

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad