Positivity Thread II - Now with more Cations

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Just found out last night that I’m going to be a dad for the first time. That pretty positive :D
U9af8G0.gif

Congratulations, Dane, and welcome to the Daddy club :D

Reactions: DashingDane

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Nothing more positive than that! Except possibly the news I got this week....my oldest bought a house and is moving out, love her to death but its time. Congrats kids are the best!

Moving out of parents' house and straight to buying a house... that's pretty good.

Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
I think this is the best place to post this in the jets board so I decided on here. Is there any chance at all toews signs in Winnipeg as a 35 year old at the end of his current contract? Or is he gonna retire as a Blackhawk? I know Winnipeg is his hometown, so I mean I think he could still have something to give as maybe a 4th line depth centre for the jets? Thanks for attention!

Ares

May 8, 2018
Jets really couldn't have a better captain than Blake Wheeler. I'm happy he's going to be here for a long time.

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Hey folks, I think this is my first post since the 18/19 regular season began so this is a good place to return.

I remember when I started the original positivity thread things were pretty dark and acrimonious in the main threads especially GDT. Remembering what things were like in November ‘17 reaffirms in my mind that the Jets will get through whatever is ailing them.

More importantly, we’ve racked up points despite poor play and are third in the toughest division in the league.

And my boi Lowry has been playing great!

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka

I am very positive with my prediction that after some two decades, the member of Finnish Sniper Elite, Joona "Serral" Sotala will be perceived in esports like our historical Finnish GOAT Paavo Nurmi in track'n'fields.

Unfortunately, everyday average simpletons in remote Finland cannot see that. Yet. It's easy to be positive that is going to change.

Zerg them'all! Joona Kerrigan.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Hey folks, I think this is my first post since the 18/19 regular season began so this is a good place to return.

I remember when I started the original positivity thread things were pretty dark and acrimonious in the main threads especially GDT. Remembering what things were like in November ‘17 reaffirms in my mind that the Jets will get through whatever is ailing them.

More importantly, we’ve racked up points despite poor play and are third in the toughest division in the league.

And my boi Lowry has been playing great!
Yup. I also find the mood around here very similar to November of 2017, but this year as fans we have the advantage of experience that the team you see in the first month is not necessarily the team we will see in March and April. Tied for 12th in points% while still finding your game isn't the worst place to be.

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
Just found out last night that I’m going to be a dad for the first time. That pretty positive :D

Congrats! Me and my GF are expecting our first one to arrive in January. She won't become a hockey player though, but my GF is strongly suspecting a footballer or gymnast based on the amount of somersaults and kicking. :D

Exciting times ahead!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->