GWT: PL Matchweek (mostly) 14

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I get why Martinelli took that chance, but you gotta give it to Odegaard in a situation like that. He was completely open and had a way better angle on goal.

Arsenal looked effing terrible after scoring that goal, which I admit was pretty harsh for United fans (it was the right call though). Partey and Dreadlocks got absolutely rung in the midfield and not really due to United, but more because of their ridiculously stupid passing decisions. If they can clean that up and press forward, Arsenal should win this...

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Yeah don't get Rashford on the right. Maguire has done more offensively than him.

Nice play by Fred for the goal.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
No issue with the Arsenal goal there. Was the correct call, and sure a call could have been made if the ref turned around and saw him down, but clearly wasn't a foul. Just bizzare circumstance. Also, this is what I imagine is the conversation before this game for whatever reason:

"Hey Jadon great job in the last couple games on the right, you're finally starting to put it together."

"Thanks coach, looking forward to keeping it going on the right against Arsenal."

"Yea that's crazy son, do me a favor and f*** off back to the left side. There's a good lad, see you at kickoff"

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Arteta don’t sit back when we aren’t behind away to a top 6 team challenge

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad