Everton x Liverpool

Thursday 2 December

Tottenham x Brentford
Man Utd x Arsenal

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Newcastle are gonna be relegated before the owners have a chance to buy anyone.

Norwich playing like they don’t realize they are up a man.

Last edited:
Reactions: JPBolts

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Norwich really needs to put on the pressure in the second half. Coming away with 3 points here would be huge for them.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I wouldn't give that on Guehi. The guy is jumping, that's where your arms go. And the ball is coming at him from 10 inches away. Rough to take.

Leeds frankly don't deserve it, but Raphinha scores.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Raphinha scores a very big penalty for Leeds in the 94th to secure 3 pts

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Raphinha is having an incredible year. He is in my team of the season so far team
Benrahma has performed better than him at LW and his team has been way better.

Note, that I probably wouldn't give it to either.

EDIT: Raphinha was playing on the right. Ignore me completely, mea culpa.

Last edited:

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Has to suck being a Palace fan. They've got tons of quality in the squad but Vieira has them playing like they're still coached by Hodgson. Benteke should have started, Edouard was invisible and Ayew should have been taken off after about 60 minutes when it was obvious he had run out of gas.

Leeds were far from impressive but Stuart Dallas is the swiss knife of the Premier League, and Meslier's save on Benteke is a worthy candidate for the save of the season. Sure saved them 3 points today.

Last edited:

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Has to suck being a Palace fan. They've got tons of quality in the squad but Vieira has them playing like they're still coached by Hodgson. Benteke should have started, Edouard was invisible and Ayew should have been taken off after about 60 minutes when it was obvious he had run out of gas.

Leeds were far from impressive but Stuart Dallas is the swiss knife of the Premier League, and Meslier's save on Benteke is a worthy candidate for the save of the season. Sure saved them 3 points today.
Is this the first time you've watched Palace this year because I can't imagine anyone who's watched them saying that they still look like Hodgson is coaching, the shift has been dramatic

Reactions: Blender

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Raphinha is also single handed my keeping his team from the drop zone right now. Benrahma has been good but he is much less important to West Ham than Raphinha is to Leeds.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona

Benrahma has also played mostly centrally from the games I've seen, with Fornals on the left. Also in my book Mane has still been the best LW in the league.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Benrahma has also played mostly centrally from the games I've seen, with Fornals on the left. Also in my book Mane has still been the best LW in the league.
Nah. There's some movement in-game, but he's been almost exclusively on the left. He played centrally in Europe (and scored two goals), but that hasn't been the norm. He should play there over Fornals though, for me. Gives him freedom to create. When he's on the left he far too often just cuts inside and gets his shot blocked- He gets tunnel vision sometimes.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Is this the first time you've watched Palace this year because I can't imagine anyone who's watched them saying that they still look like Hodgson is coaching, the shift has been dramatic
I didn't watch yesterday's game but heard they were bad, but yea they went undefeated for 8 matchweeks playing attacking football.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
One of those tense days where a Brighton win would be huge for them but also really helps Arsenal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad