Pittsburgh Penguins Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

Jun 28, 2005
Pittsburgh
See, I paid for The Athletic for two years and then I just realized that it wasn't worth it for me. Largely because of stuff like this. Pronman is pretty decent for the most part, but more and more it's analysis like this. And also for the most part, because it's obviously true while being the things fans like hearing, people don't notice that the experts lack expertise...severely.
Pronman may as well have said, "Poulin's skill has popped a lot more this season" with a quick follow up into "And something that my insiders have passed along, followed by whispers in certain teams upper management which eventually turned into roars coming from all of the teams until I had to investigate the matter myself. And I then witnessed it with my own eyes. Still I was skeptical until Jesse Marshall did a video breakdown filled with magical charts which somehow continued to convey his smugness without losing any of his vibe which always reminds us how much smarter he is than us because his opinions are the only ones relevant to everything.
After all of this inside information and expert analysis which is only available to subscribers of The Athletic, I can publish the findings of my study. A study which used every bit of my inside sources cultivated throughout the years and only available with a paid subscription to The Athletic, which in the end (coming as a shock to many) actually not only CONFIRMED the existence of rain, but then, being The Athletics considerable resources devoted to bringing you the stories which you want, we ALSO CONFIRMED that not only does rain probably exist, but that if it touches your skin, clothing etc. you COULD actually get wet... probably. Because, (and this was the secret guarded the closest of all which reminds the reader why they should be grateful for my vast resources) what we came to finally piece together came as the biggest shocker of all. That being, rain IS probably WET!

Like great Corey. Poulin is smashing his marks from last year and we need to pay to be told that his play is showing more skill. Awesome

Thanks, I think? I'm not sure what is happening here.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Reilly 1G (PP), 1A (5 on 3 PP), +1
Tied for 2nd most goals on the team with 8, 2nd in team scoring with 19 points, leads the team at +11. Leads the team in shots for some reason with 81.

Jones 1A
Gorman 0, but a Liam Grande and Jeremy Germain got points which is annoying to skim through. Stupid names.
Phillips is back. 0
Pavlychev. 0
Caulfield... 5 minute penalty

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Pens better sign Reilly. Can't see why he wouldn't sign with the Pens, but there's always that chance.

Now more than ever it seems like a no brainer for both sides. Unless they think he’s useless or he wants to be closer to home or where he went to school.

Gorman vs Reilly tonight. Princeton is losing 3-1 but Gorman scored his first NCAA goal.

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
Now more than ever it seems like a no brainer for both sides. Unless they think he’s useless or he wants to be closer to home or where he went to school.

Gorman vs Reilly tonight. Princeton is losing 3-1 but Gorman scored his first NCAA goal.

On a Reilly giveaway no less...

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
In the battle of the prospects. RPI beat Princeton 7-1 but Reilly recorded 0 points and Gorman scored Princeton’s only goal.

Pavlychev 1G, 1A in the comeback win
Gorman 1G
Jones 0
Phillips 0
Caulfield 0
Reilly 0

Last edited:
Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events