Phoenix LV: is Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.

broinwhyteridge

Jun 27, 2011
Fire Maurice
To be fair, cheswick, you call him out for claiming to know what a person he doesn't know is thinking, then next sentence you state this:

That's pure speculation on you part also. The difference is Slasher was reading one man's mind, you just read 29!

Just saying'.
I'm thinking 27 is a better number - look at what the owners of the NYI and CBJ are allowing to happen to their properties. ;)

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Abandon ship, mates!

Another official is looking to leave Glendale City Hall as it wrestles with financial turmoil.

Deputy City Manager Jim Colson is one of two finalists for the top administrator’s job in Topeka, Kan., it was reported.

The Topeka Capital-Journal said the City Council interviewed Colson and the other finalist for the city manager job Saturday but made no decision.

Colson is touted as a major player in building Glendale's sports and entertainment district. He was on the negotiating team that lured the Phoenix Coyotes to the West Valley, and he helped the city land University of Phoenix Stadium.

http://www.azcentral.com/members/Blog/westsideinsider/165228

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Patof the boys are hungry for positive news so they are looking at everything possible...its not any worse than some posts on this board

...quite true, so

doublefacepalm.jpg

Acesolid

The Illusive Bettman
Sep 21, 2010
Québec
June 05 2010

Hahahahahahahaha! :laugh:

It's easy to forget how bloody long this whole Coyotes madness has been going on!

And for those who wonder why that meeting happened, it's because at the time it was possible both the Thrashers and the Coyotes would die, and so the NHL needed not only a plan B, but also a plan C!

And now that the Jets are back, it's impossible to doubt that Québec is now firmly in the driver seat if the Coyotes finally die!

Donwood

Mar 13, 2011
Winnipeg

It's easy to forget how bloody long this whole Coyotes madness has been going on!

And for those who wonder why that meeting happened, it's because at the time it was possible both the Thrashers and the Coyotes would die, and so the NHL needed not only a plan B, but also a plan C!

And now that the Jets are back, it's impossible to doubt that Québec is now firmly in the driver seat if the Coyotes finally die!

It just goes to show a year old article reads like it could be today.

As for the flight from teterboro to Quebec, There aren't that many private planes taking that route. No probably nothing but not impossible. Bettmans flight to Winnipeg to announce the jets return was seen and reported from Flight Tracker

Merci*

As for the flight from teterboro to Quebec, There aren't that many private planes taking that route. No probably nothing but not impossible. Bettmans flight to Winnipeg to announce the jets return was seen and reported from Flight Tracker

It had to be leaked...who would have the exact tail number to know this?

Donwood

Mar 13, 2011
Winnipeg
It had to be leaked...who would have the exact tail number to know this?

I don't remember after all this time, I didn't write it down.
I'm not saying todays flight had anything to do with Bettman.PKP but it's nit impossible. Private flights between the two are not daily happenings

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec

There was a flight from Teterboro to Quebec AND a flight from Teterboro to Montreal today. Coincidence? :sarcasm:

knorthern knight

Mar 18, 2011
GTA
Peladeau is a savvy businessman and he knows Bettman has his hands tied so he will never pay $230 for the Coyotes... that's why the two parties have been negotiating harder in the past week or so.
I would be shocked to hear that they did NOT have a "contingency plan" deal set up and ready to go a month or 2 ago. A fax from NHL HQ to PKP, and the move starts. It would be dereliction of duty on Betmann's part not to have something ready.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada

Correct and plan C (Quebec) always made TNSE nervous even though they already had a new arena. It was the reason TNSE always remained 2 steps ahead by installing expanded pressboxes and other such amenities.

Merci*

I don't remember after all this time, I didn't write it down.
I'm not saying todays flight had anything to do with Bettman.PKP but it's nit impossible. Private flights between the two are not daily happenings

Why would you write it down...you are from Winnipeg so you probably were too busy tapping a keg at that point..

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I would be shocked to hear that they did NOT have a "contingency plan" deal set up and ready to go a month or 2 ago. A fax from NHL HQ to PKP, and the move starts. It would be dereliction of duty on Betmann's part not to have something ready.

For sure a deal is ready to go with PKP just like TNSE had for the Coyotes.

jetsfan88

Apr 5, 2012
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/i1p7j7

Here’s what they agreed to at Judge Dean Fink’s request: “Pursuant to the stipulation of the parties, the Court finds that, in light of the 4-2 vote of the #Glendale City Council adopting Ordinance No. 2804 NS, the emergency clause comprising Sec. 7 of Ordinance No. 2804 NS is inoperative and the Court declares it to be of no force or effect.”

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
Now Maloney confirms Doan will test free agency. Folks we are aproaching the end of the Coyotes saga. Its now clear to me that a move is imminent, lets say...a couple weeks?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad