Player Discussion Phillip Danault part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
wich Jets C has a 0.2 PPG or lower ?

you said forwards not center and right off the bat, Blake wheeler had 0 points against us.

but Kyle Conor there top point getter at 2 points finished 0.25 ppg so you must be on to something :sarcasm:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
you said forwards not center and right off the bat, Blake wheeler had 0 points against us.

but Kyle Conor there top point getter at 2 points finished 0.25 ppg so you must be on to something :sarcasm:
I did not say "against us".

but hey! 0.2PPG, our best forward. period. deserve 6M per easy.!

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
not sure why you’re concerned of how guys do against other teams lmao :huh::huh:
not sure why you want to turn 3rd line C Phil the thrill with his 0.2 PPG into our most important forward ? :huh::huh:

oh! yeah! someone in the org said he was great, so you think he's doing great.

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
not sure why you want to turn 3rd line C Phil the thrill with his 0.2 PPG into our most important forward ? :huh::huh:

oh! yeah! someone in the org said he was great, so you think he's doing great.

I mean if that was even remotely true before looking at the stats like I did, if the opposite is listening to your last 3 takes where you were corrected on each time , seems like the lesser of two evils :laugh::laugh:

Edit: I can only imagine how upset you are with
The attention danault is getting, hahahah That’s gold

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I mean if the opposite is listening to your last 3 takes where you were corrected on each time , seems like the lesser of two evils :laugh::laugh:

Edit: I can only imagine how upset you are with
The attention danault is getting,
hahahah That’s gold
corrected ? I suggest you re-read the posts, you did not correct anything. You actually showed I was right. Needed to move the goalposts to make it look like you could be right, and even then...

of course that's what you imagine, cause that's how your reacting yourself right ? you get upset everytime you disagree with people obviously. Do you pout too or I'm the only one here doing that ?

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
corrected ? I suggest you re-read the posts, you did not correct anything. You actually showed I was right. Needed to move the goalposts to make it look like you could be right, and even then...

of course that's what you imagine, cause that's how your reacting yourself right ? you get upset everytime you disagree with people obviously. Do you pout too or I'm the only one here doing that ?

hehehehehe right, just like how your jets are lighting it up eh.

my dude here posting how the jets apprently do against other teams and not the habs LOL.

i suggest you reread my posts and not your posts for clarity.

Anyway I’ll stop correcting you, it’s bad for morale. Peace and love my dude !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad