Status
Not open for further replies.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Where is the part when you compare Pageau with Gretzky? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Google tongue in cheek.
1479409704-picsart-11-17-08-06-51.jpg

If you need help, I will gladly explain it to you.

Last edited:

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I would rather not let him walk but I think with KK and Suzuki only going to get better, someone like Poehling could fill Danault's spot and we might not miss a beat.

Not saying Poehling can be the utter defensive stud that Danault is but both Suzuki and KK have shown a penchant for strong 2 way play. Suzuki's further ahead but KK can play that way as well. Danault's a big help RIGHT NOW because the offense isn't quite there yet. Suzuki's is pretty close if not there. I still think he can be better. With KK it's still a bit of a gamble but there's too many signs of real encouragement.

Yes Poehling isn't even an NHLer yet but my confidence has definitely grown in him. We'd lose out a bit on the D side of things but we could gain so much more depth in our offensive attack that it SHOULD balance out. Along with the continued improvement of KK and Suzuki. Not saying this is a guarantee and there's still a part of me that wants RP on the wing but there's room for informed optimism there.

I would throw Evans into the mix if it wasn't for the concussions. I actually think he could do something similar to Danault but the injuries are starting to pile up too soon. Who knows he could be fine but it's still a concern. f*** you shitfly. If Evans didn't have the history, I'd actually be more than fine letting Danault walk.

It's a tough call. I don't think I'd give Danault more than 4.5. Really too bad about this flat cap. Danault's been a huge part of this run. Can't be overstated really. And it would be nice to have him to anchor us down the middle for the forseeable future but I'm just trying to illustrate that it might not be as crippling as it looks like it could be. Ideally he'd be here for another year where we'd have a much better idea what we have with the kids but you got to look to the future where guys like CC and Suzuki are going to likely get pretty damn big money

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad