OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Now We Wait And See What The Future Brings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I'm sorry, is Florio insinuating that the NFL's front office should and could strong arm a team to sign Kaepernick by offering them incentives to do so?

Sheesh.

YOU HAVE BEEN ...

74O3GEV.gif

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Lollllllll. Calling it now, the Eagles will be “in” on him but won’t get him. Just like they are with every single other player.

Fire Howie.

Plus they have All-Pro Safety Jalen Mills @JojoTheWhale

We're doing Howie slander? Let's just go after UF since we're here anyway.

8tec3si6c0i31.jpg

They're not getting Jamal Adams and as good as he is, he's not worth the trade + cap cost.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
We're doing Howie slander? Let's just go after UF since we're here anyway.

8tec3si6c0i31.jpg

They're not getting Jamal Adams and as good as he is, he's not worth the trade + cap cost.

Howie slander is the only thing he deserves.

Just remember, we’re a QB factory that no other team in the league has benefited more from developing QB’s.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Howie slander is the only thing he deserves.

Just remember, we’re a QB factory that no other team in the league has benefited more from developing QB’s.

I appreciate your dedication here, I really do. The thing is, I've fallen down this Florida rabbit hole again and it's all I care about now. College Football is the best.

ECm9H9FXoAASttu

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Are jorts really just a Florida thing or a southern/redneck/old man thing?

Yeah, it's just a Southern thing. For whatever reason, it was started by Georgia fans in 1997.

There's an old article from the mid 2000s floating around with a quote from Christian Ponder of all people saying he sees jean shorts everywhere and doesn't get the joke. :laugh:

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Well there are two cuts they will make that will free 23 million next year. Jeffrey and M. Jackson with post June 1st designation. Also graham as well for 13 with same designation. So there’s 36 million. I believe it’s manageable. I don’t think the cap space is as bad as it’s made out to be. Goodwin as well. He’s a clean 7 million with a cut. Barnett extension would also reduce his cap probably around 7 million or so. So there is really a lot of easy decisions for howie to make.

desean also would save 9+ million if they release him post 1 next year. One impressive thing is that all the talent that would need to be moved on from is aging players who really aren’t “core”

Cox will be a prime candidate to restructure too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad