OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Draft Month (First Round - April 29th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Nice. I know he isn't what he used to be, but this WR corps is so bad I'd be more than happy to add him. Would give Smith a good opportunity to excel in the slot and allow Reagor maybe to showcase some speed on the outside maybe.

Smith isn't a slot receiver, he belongs outside, though he can line up at any spot and excel.

Reactions: JXC

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
I would pass on Julio, although he’s a great player. At this point the Eagles need to rebuild the trenches and find out if Hurts is the answer at QB.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I'll take Julio if it costs a 3rd/4th. Just don't want to feel like I did last year when we refused to give up a 2nd for Deandre Hopkins just because he cost too much money.

I like meaningful football ::shrug::

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
So apparently there's information on the NFL spygate and why Arlen Spector dropped the investigation according to Spector's son and former ghostwriter of two of Spector's books.

Of course to link the actual story or discuss who is being said to have facilitated the monetary campaign funding arrangement with Spector will likely be shut down as too political ;)

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Dave Early (LibertyBallers) just posted this picture on twitter, had to post it here

E2e155MWYAErY9m

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
any word on how DICKERSON is performing....personally my favorite player to come out of this years draft...have watched HOURS of film on him....he (if he remains healthy) is as good a prospect at center as SEWELL is at tackle in my humble opinion.... and yes i know tackles and centers are not valued the same but play in play out he dominates at least as much as SEWELL.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
any word on how DICKERSON is performing....personally my favorite player to come out of this years draft...have watched HOURS of film on him....he (if he remains healthy) is as good a prospect at center as SEWELL is at tackle in my humble opinion.... and yes i know tackles and centers are not valued the same but play in play out he dominates at least as much as SEWELL.

I don't think you're gonna see him until TC, and he may end up on the PUP list to start the season.
There's no rush with him, the OL is set: Mailata/Dillard - Seumalo - Kelce - Brooks - Johnson.
Brooks and Johnson seem healthy so far, though you don't really know anything until the pads go on in August.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Not sure I understand that for the Titans. You're a run first team with a young, elite #1 WR already on the team.

At this point in his career, Jones is more of a #2, possession type.
They lost their receiving TE, Jonnu Smith, to NE and Davis WR 6'3 209 to the Jets.
That would make Anthony Firkser, 6'2 230, the starting H-back. And Josh Reynolds (52 618 on the Raiders), Westwood-Ikhine (3 catches), and Cameron Batson (10 catches) are their other WRs.
They need both a starting WR and a TE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad