OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Draft Month (First Round - April 29th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Little surprised Richard Rodgers hasnt been signed yet. I know he's a somewhat limited TE (cant block), but thought he had a good enough year that someone would pick him up.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Another scathing article about the disfunction within the Eagles.

But don't worry, I'm sure Howie and Jeffy are going to start to listen to their scouts now because they have a first time NFL HC.

This really is the worst I could've imagined. I remember boasting a year ago about how Lurie just lets the team run itself pretty much and thank god we are the WFT or the Cowboys with their owners.

This may be worse.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Another scathing article about the disfunction within the Eagles.

But don't worry, i'm sure Howie and Jeffy are going to start to listen to their scouts now because they have a first time NFL HC.

Eyx4HzHVIAg-TIl

Oh my God. Oh. Oh no. Oh no no no no no. I can't tell you how bad this is. He's a complete fraud. So many things make sense now.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Eyx4HzHVIAg-TIl

Oh my God. Oh. Oh no. Oh no no no no no. I can't tell you how bad this is. He's a complete fraud. So many things make sense now.

Yeah not great.

But the funniest part to me is how the whole Eagles fanbase is convinced that Pederson is such a moron in part because he never ran the ball enough and hated him for it each and every Sunday...

According to this article he then got reamed every Tuesday by Lurie for running the ball too much...:laugh:

But yeah. I am sure Sirianni will be a giant success and now things will be completely different :D.

That said. With all that dysfunction and turmoil going on for a long time now, the Eagles still are one of the 5-10 best run franchises over the last two decades and we don't see articles like that for most of the franchises who have been crap for decades

Just shows me that Philly fans and the Philly media are special when it comes to creating and loving their drama.......

Reactions: Striiker

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Eyx4HzHVIAg-TIl

The Rhaegor pick definitely makes more sense.

They should be fired out of a cannon and turn it back over to the scouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad