OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Draft Month (First Round - April 29th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Leave it to the NFL to have some stupid-ass red tape that can't be broken in time to utilize this new alternate helmet rule in time for 2022....

For many teams, it may be too late to take advantage of helmet rule change for 2022 - ProFootballTalk

According to the memo disseminated on Thursday by the NFL, all teams must decide and declare by July 31 whether they’ll be using a second helmet in 2022. Complicating matters for the various teams is that “the notice date for 2022 uniform changes has passed and no new uniforms can be developed for the 2022 season, other than those previously approved by the League Office for the 2022 season.”

This means that, for example, the Patriots won’t be able to adopt for 2022 an alternate uniform based on their Pat Patriot throwbacks, making the return of a white helmet impractical before 2023. Ditto for the Tampa Bay creamsicle uniforms, the light blue Oilers helmet as an alternative to the Titans’ uniform, and any other alternate helmets that make no sense without an alternate set of jerseys and pants.

Like...either they could have made this EASY SLAM DUNK of a decision much earlier, or they need to allow teams up until July 31 to get changes/alternate uniforms in for approval.

Instead, now they'll have to wait until 2023, and honestly it's just f***ing dumb.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
FSU is killing it this off-season.

7E2n.gif

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Losing it hahahaha holy god

I know very, very, very, very little about football but I do know this: Nate Gerry was one of the worst LB’s I’ve ever seen in an Eagles uniform. Horrendous would be an understatement.

Reactions: Flybynite

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I forgot that he was the guy in that video :laugh: That was hilarious. "Yeah, it's a whole f***ing thing, bro. You put your money in a f***ing account, and instead of $39,000, you have f***ing $49,000. It's f***ing awesome, bro."

That video needs to be shown in every middle school. It's the exact energy every financial lesson lacks.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad