Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Hmm. The Canucks have drafted well in recent seasons. I wonder if the Flyers will kick the tires on Brackett? You can never enough have good scouts.

F52DC1DC-99A0-4C7C-BF18-D48F9CD5B416.jpeg

***Per this week’s 31 Thoughts***

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Hmm. The Canucks have drafted well in recent seasons. I wonder if the Flyers will kick the tires on Brackett? You can never enough have good scouts.

View attachment 345310

***Per this week’s 31 Thoughts***

The Canucks annually release behind the scenes draft videos. You could always sense the disdain this guy had for Benning. Not even a clipped up, propaganda video could hide it.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
This is video is definitely a @TB87 special. As Ted loves the cringey public takes.

A nice fellow on YouTube, who actually has 17k subscribers, was nice enough to rank our prospect pool #2 in the NHL. I suspect he is now the Ginning truthers new hero.

34 minute mark for the Flyers content.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

TB87

May 30, 2018
The Canucks annually release behind the scenes draft videos. You could always sense the disdain this guy had for Benning. Not even a clipped up, propaganda video could hide it.

Lol yep. Benning is an old school hockey man’s hockey man. Brackett came across as a far more astute hockey evaluator for today’s players in those videos.

TB87

May 30, 2018
This is video is definitely a @TB87 special. As Ted loves the cringey public takes.

A nice fellow on YouTube, who actually has 17k subscribers, was nice enough to rank our prospect pool #2 in the NHL. I suspect he is now the Ginning truthers new hero.

These grades.....WTH is happening with these grades?
4DDE7B86-483B-4C55-ADFC-47AA6844EF16.jpeg

Laczynski a C?

Ginning & Attard B’s while Myers & Wylie are C’s????

Millman & Kalynuk are easily B’s.

Why even have Laberge on there even as an HM?

Bad takes are so fun. This certainly qualifies

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries

Does he explain his ranking system at all? The fact that NAK is B and looks destined to be a bottom 6 maybe red line guy and Myers is a C and already entrenched on the 2nd pairing confuses me.

Reactions: FlyguyOX

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

What do you expect from some dickhead with the Tesla logo as his channel icon

CanuckistanFlyerfan

May 10, 2005
I just realized Markus Phillips played in a World Juniors and then spent the following season back in the OHL as an overager. Hockey Canada does some dumb shit.

My guess is the Kings figured it would be better for his development to play for London than their AHL affiliate (likely meaning he wasn't ready). You're allowed 3 overagers in the O...not sure what Hockey Canada has to do with it.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
The reply will be to the effect of if he's a top 4 NHL D that defense is hurting ...
Not necessarily. He says the thinks the Flyers were favourites to win the Cup before the interruption, based on how they were playing. Hard to deny the quality of a rookie top 4 dman playing 17 minutes/game on a team you just touted as a favourite to win.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
My guess is the Kings figured it would be better for his development to play for London than their AHL affiliate (likely meaning he wasn't ready). You're allowed 3 overagers in the O...not sure what Hockey Canada has to do with it.
He’s not that good and had no business playing meaningful minutes on that team.

The same team that thought it was smart not to play the tournament’s leading scorer in sudden death.

Reactions: CanuckistanFlyerfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad