Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Carchidi with a massive twist in sentence two of this paragraph:
8524C2FC-A1F6-43D7-8FA4-61AA608850FE.jpeg

***Do they have an editor?***

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
What can you tell us about Adam Wilsby @Appleyard ?

His NHLe statistical profile has gotten better by leaps and bounds the past few seasons:
View attachment 348385

Not seen too much of him to be honest outside of the odd Modo game this season. Maybe seen 2 games total, maybe three including an international game this year I *think* he was in. And tbh when I watch Modo I watch them for fun and not usually prospect watching! Very good skater that is for sure, moved puck up ice very well. But a bit of a DZ adventure from what I saw.

Reactions: TB87

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Linus Högberg signing boosts Flyers 'D' prospect pool, but...

when the Högberg signing was announced — especially two days before the June 1 deadline — some fans wondered if he was something of a fallback option, a blueliner prospect added to the pool at the last minute because the organization no longer believed Kalynuk would sign.

That fear isn’t quite accurate, at least in the here and now.

Flahr said the Högberg contract was essentially finished weeks ago, which a second source confirmed to The Athletic. The Flyers decided to add Högberg well before the news that Kalynuk would be leaving school.

Kalynuk has not yet informed the Flyers — who remain in contact with him — of his intentions. In fact, it’s entirely possible the 30-day window has not officially begun. Kalynuk is likely still weighing his options, and the Flyers believe they’ve made a strong case that they’re the best fit for him.

Reactions: Appleyard

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It would be nice to add Kalynuk, but not the end of the world if he doesn't sign, especially if they can flip him for a draft pick.
You have Provorov, Sanheim, York, Zamula, Hogberg, Millman along with Ghost, Hagg, Morin and Ginning on the left side, after all.

What we really need are some young RHDs, right now after Myers, it's Friedman, Attard, St Ivany and Wylie.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Alec Regula will always be the one who got away for me in that 2018 draft. He would’ve been a perfect complimentary piece on the back-end.

Reactions: Flyerfan13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->