Pens Off day/season thread “Useless information edition”

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Reminds me of Douglas Murray. Giant Scandinavians with a huge jaw line

Here’s him working out with Conor Sheary

tenor.gif

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
He's an ass, but twitter's newer policies are nuts.

I only just opened a twitter account (June 30) and at one stage I had to go through some verification BS because some of my tweets were against their rules.

I hadn’t posted anything! :laugh:

Facebook you can literally post whatever you want even if defamatory and illegal.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
From the few times I've seen him play, I'd say his ceiling is probably Komarov with a better shot. He could develop into a useful bottom 6 forward, but I think his upside is very limited.

Komarov is an interesting comparison. The Pens have needed a game in and game out Ruutu type pest for the longest time (a guy who so thoroughly pisses off the other team that they trying to kill him, which means less time spent trying to kill Sid and Geno).

pokey10

Neat
Apr 26, 2016
Pittsburgh
Always been a Bauer guy myself with skates. Specifically, I've been using Bauer Vapors for years and years now. It's my preferred skate line and fits my feet well.

Course despite playing since I was a kid I don't have Sid's edge work (who does?) so maybe I should buy his skates..lol
W H I T E V A P O R S

Reactions: Pancakes

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Komarov is an interesting comparison. The Pens have needed a game in and game out Ruutu type pest for the longest time (a guy who so thoroughly pisses off the other team that they trying to kill him, which means less time spent trying to kill Sid and Geno).
But we already have one on Geno's wing in ZAR. A true Zach of all trades.

:sarcasm:

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Don’t do a MJ, Sid. Don’t you ****ing dare ;)

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad