Part 6: True North Sports & Entertainment's efforts to acquire an NHL team (Winnipeg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Aki Berg

Done with this place
Sep 17, 2008
Ottawa, ON
I think it's moreso because they haven't really supported the team since its inception and haven't really done anything substantial to try to save their team since it has been threatened with relocation.

Attendance figures from the AWA days, already posted in this thread, illustrate otherwise.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
I just read that article by lawless
i personally think this wont last more then the end of the 1st round of the playoffs
10-14 days max

Bart13

Apr 5, 2010
Lawless has big news to be released on the Free Press website today at 5:15 and will be discussed immediately on the radio show once his article goes up on the website.

Donwood

Mar 13, 2011
Winnipeg
Sounds interesting. And exciting.

I hope so, way too many BIG NEWS :amazed:pieces being the same old thing like Sportsnet saying today, Winnipeg is on the NHL's radar well duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What have they been in a cave for the past two years?:rant:

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Hustler sounded pumped on the radio. Just ironing out a few details and confirming a couple things. Sounds like fairly big news.

A deadline perhaps?

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
I wonder what it could be. It can't be anything too huge as I would think other media outlets would have picked up on it as well. Either way it sounds like a step forward to Winnipeg acquiring an NHL franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad