OT: Parabola Memorial B.C. Lions Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Wow. Insane second half for the Leos there. Actual entertainment! What is this bizarre notion?!

I still don't hold out much hope for them cranking out much more competitively for Buono's last year any more than the Canucks did for the Sedins' farewell tour, but at least it's not turning out to be the dreary death march of another season lost early on. Still have issues protecting Lulay, and the secondary is still very up and down...but at least they had an up.

Reactions: y2kcanucks

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
And now to top it off we get a commerical for the new surefire hit movie: "Marky Mark Saves Freedom" (I strongly believe all Mark Wahlberg movies are made better by expressing them in terms of "Marky Mark saves <relevant aspect of the movie>" Like Invincible is "Marky Mark saves the Philadelphia Eagles". the Transformers movies are "Marky Mark saves Giant Robots". The Happening is "Marky Mark doesn't save us from the trees" etc)

Also that 2PC playcall is what I've been hoping for all night with the live mics.

Or that movie Pain And Gain.

“Marky Mark and the Rock become buff body builders and commit murder”.

A must watch movie for any Mark Walberg fans.

article-2125851-127C2754000005DC-388_308x185.jpg

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Travis Lulay would go down as one of the best Lions QB's ever, if it wasn't for all the injuries. Too bad.

Reactions: y2kcanucks

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Farhan Lalji believes Ed Hervey will check in on Carter. I'd totally be down for that. Would be similar to when the Lions got Arland Bruce, except Carter is younger and could have a longer lasting impact.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Farhan Lalji believes Ed Hervey will check in on Carter. I'd totally be down for that. Would be similar to when the Lions got Arland Bruce, except Carter is younger and could have a longer lasting impact.
Not concerned with personality clashes?

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Not concerned with personality clashes?

I wouldn't be. It's not like the Lions are coming off of a lot of success. Adding someone like Carter could help propel them to the next level. The downside is they end up somewhere around where they're at right now anyway, but the upside is huge.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Lalji already reporting that the Lions are out on Carter, at least for now.

Montreal is also not expected to continue pursuing him for now.

Apparently this just leaves Hamilton and Toronto as teams that have allegedly shown interest and aren't reported to be out on him. Which of course means he's gonna end up in Calgary :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad