OT: Parabola Memorial B.C. Lions Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Parabola (Kevin) was a moderator here for many years and an ardent Vancouver Canucks and BC Lions fan. Kevin had a difficult life and faced challenges that most of us simply cannot relate to. His final battle ended amid complications from spina bifida and cancer in September of 2015.

This thread is in Kevin's honour.

Kevin, with the Grey Cup.

aJ9Q7W.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Lulay really deserves some good fortune going his way. Such a great guy hope nothing but the best for him, though the better he performs the more it means Jennings time in BC is coming to an end. It's such a shame the guy how seemed to regress in each of the last 2 seasons. So much talent.

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
It really makes me sad to think how Lulay and this team could have been the last few years if we could have just protected him better. Classic case of a would-be franchise player ruined by injuries.

Feb 24, 2017
Jennings sucks donkey dick. Let Lulay play and try to catch lightning in a bottle and worry about the qb of the future later.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
I trust Lulay over any QB we've had since Dickenson. Hopefully he doesn't face another injury. Full faith in him.

LeftCoast

Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver
The Lions QB position is a hot steaming mess right now. Jennings looks lost - he may not be done, but he may have to resurrect his career somewhere else. Lulay, if he is now healthy and can stay healthy can lead the offense and will have the confidence of his teammates. But he is probably not a long term solution. The CFL does have a history of QBs playing well into their late 30's and even early 40's (Anthony Calvillo, Kevin Glenn, Henry Burris, Damon Allen, etc.) but Lulay's history of injury makes this unlikely.

So what does the future look like? I don't see anyone special on the negotiating list. Is Cody Fajardo a CFL starting QB? Do we wait until Manziel forces a decision in Hamilton?

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
game was over before it started considering how outcoached this team is.

Wally needs to f*** off and retire after this game.

Why should anyone go watch this product? not even entertaining or competitive.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Winnipeg receivers are getting away with a lot of holding but I don't even care at this point because it wouldn't even matter if you called them.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Jeeze this is ugly. Even if this team gets completely shutout, I think you stick with Lulay at least for a few games. We don't really have much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad