OT: Parabola Memorial B.C. Lions Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Im at the game

So what you're saying is that the current **** play is your fault. Because they didn't have quite as many **** moments so quickly in last week's game when you weren't there. But now you are and everything goes to hell.

It's really noble of you to fall on your sword like that.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Bring on the hockey season.....Leos are done....only 22,000 in the stands and seems life half of them were wearing Rider green. A lame-duck coach heading into retirement, and a QB who's gutting it out but isn't close to what he was early in his career. If the league brass isn't concerned about what's happening to CFL football in VanCity, they should be.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Im not spending any more money on them this season. Boring and uninspired football.

THAT BEING SAID...that was a bullshit spot at the end of the game.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Lions sign Grey Cup MVP Devier Posey. Huge signing.

Also, I see on Marco Iannuzzi's facebook that he's claiming he's back tonight. Not sure if that's as a player or a fan though...

Reactions: Chairman Maouth

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I gotta give a tip of the hat to parabola as we’ve had many debates over the years first on the CDC forums (years ago) and then here. Nothing but mad respect for him. It was sad to see him pass and there is a void here still with his absence.

Last edited:

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Lions sign Grey Cup MVP Devier Posey. Huge signing.

Also, I see on Marco Iannuzzi's facebook that he's claiming he's back tonight. Not sure if that's as a player or a fan though...
Yeah saw that, was a weird, cryptic quote. He's been working for the team in the head office, but doubt he's signing as a player. Who knows.

Posey is a big get though, especially with Manny on the sidelines.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I gotta give a tip of the hat to parabola as we’ve had many debates over the years first on the CDC forums (years ago) and then here. Nothing but mad respect for him. It was sad to see him pass and there is a void here still with his absence.
Don't forget the short-lived White Noise forum, if you were ever a part of that. Was an interesting time to be a Canucks fan on the internet.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Ouch, that looked awful for Lulay.

Also I didn't realize Stefan Logan was still out there playing.

I missed the first chunk of the game watching the Blue Jays dig themselves a giant hole before I decided to switch over to a game where my team is actually winning. Just biding my time til hockey season starts :P

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
My heart breaks for Lulay. The guy simply deserves better luck than he has been dealt in the last 5 years.

But the defense is really stepping up, the turn is playing with a renewed confidence. Just in the knick of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad