OT: Parabola Memorial B.C. Lions Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
is there any point to watching tomorrow's game? I'd be shocked if it stays within 2 touchdowns. I expect the Lions to be down 28-3 or something at half time.

1.)Calgary rolls everyone in the regular season
2.)Wally coached lions suck coming out of the bye week
3.)Wally coached teams suck on the road against western opponents for the past 3 or 4 years.
4.)Lions are completely outmatched at every level including coaching.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
is there any point to watching tomorrow's game? I'd be shocked if it stays within 2 touchdowns. I expect the Lions to be down 28-3 or something at half time.

1.)Calgary rolls everyone in the regular season
2.)Wally coached lions suck coming out of the bye week
3.)Wally coached teams suck on the road against western opponents for the past 3 or 4 years.
4.)Lions are completely outmatched at every level including coaching.

5) At least we're not Montreal.

lol @ Johnny Football. That was hilarious.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
5) At least we're not Montreal.

lol @ Johnny Football. That was hilarious.
yeah I guess it could be worse...

I find it more frustrating because the Lions have talent unlike Montreal. I look at the talent on this roster and I don't see a team that should get blown out when they go into Calgary or Edmonton.

Is it too much to ask to keep the game close well into the 4th quarter? I don't have much confidence in a 8-10 or 9-9 team that fails to show it can compete with the best in the west.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
yeah I guess it could be worse...

I find it more frustrating because the Lions have talent unlike Montreal. I look at the talent on this roster and I don't see a team that should get blown out when they go into Calgary or Edmonton.

Is it too much to ask to keep the game close well into the 4th quarter? I don't have much confidence in a 8-10 or 9-9 team that fails to show it can compete with the best in the west.

Oh I know. But at least for a day I get to laugh at Manziel and Montreal.

Check back in a few years when the Lions and Canucks might not be horrible.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
down 14 points and we are running the clock out........seriously f*** off Buono! he actually had the nerve to suggest he was going to take more risks this here. I see the same predictable vanilla game plan with no indication of taking some risks.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
CFL officiating is so damn bad.

These refs can't even properly ref a pee wee football game. I remember playing pee wee/bantam football and dealing with one horrible ref. One day I turned the CFL on and who do I see? that blind as a bat mother f***er as head official in the CFL. 15-20 years later and it still sucks donkey balls and makes the league look bush league.

Reactions: The Stig

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
What in the 9 circles of hell did Montreal do to their logo? I can't believe they likely actually paid some graphic design firm for that monstrosity.
From Wikipedia:

In recognition of the Alouettes’ storied history, the team will feature a different helmet logo for each of the first four months of the season. Helmets worn in June featured the team logo from 1949 to 1969, July featured the team logo from 1970 to 1973 and August will feature the team logo from 1974 to 1986. Helmets worn from Labour Day weekend or September to the end of the season will have the team's current logo, from 1996 to the present.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Can anyone tell me exactly what this season is all about for the Lions franchise?....Stamps toyed with the Lions even with their C-plus game and the Esks are light years ahead of them as well. Best they can possibly hope for his either third and road playoff date, or as the crossover team. Either way, they're not winning a playoff game on the road. And they seem to care more about the CFL in Regina and Winnipeg anyway, so would probably be better for the league if they got in anyway.

They're using a 30-plus year old QB who's one hit away from retirement...and their coach is heading off into the sunset regardless of what happens this season. Bring on the hockey season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad