OT: Parabola Memorial B.C. Lions Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
That goal line stop changed everything.

Also Lulay looked miles better than Jennings. Cool under pressure. If he got rushed, he didnt tuck the ball and scramble, he got it away.
The defense came up huge a couple times - stopping 3rd down short yardage plays, plus timely interceptions. Then Lulay went to work. It was a great second half. First game I've really enjoyed in quite awhile.

LeftCoast

Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver
Yeah. Watch them on TV. I used to go to the games when they came to play the Canucks back when I knew a guy with Canucks season tickets. Every few years I'll go down to San Jose for a week and take in some Sharks and Barracuda games since they play out of the same rink now.

Besides that my family has Vancouver Giants season tickets now that they're in Langley (and because the price is right) so I do that too. Hell, I've considered tickets for the BCHL Langley Rivermen because I think the season tickets are like $200 :laugh:

Interesting - I've lived in Vancouver most of my adult life, but interrupted by a 10 year period in San Francisco. So the Sharks tend to be my 2nd team.

Jeffrey Pedler

Mar 21, 2018
So do the lions go with Herdman at MLB or does Lokombo slide over and Davis plays WLB. Herdman looked great in preseason, hopefully he will be given a chance.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Was that not a shot to the head on the Lions last play?

The bobbled snap by Long on the punt at their own 30 killed them... Gave up the tying FG.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Receivers and secondary all had their moments when they played like their hands were covered in flubber.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

Oh well. At least we've got a real QB again.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Manziel dealt with OT Tony Washington and OL Landon Rice for DE Jamaal Westerman, WR Chris Williams and 2 first-round picks in 2020 and 2021. Huge price to pay since Montreal doesn't have their 1st round pick in the 2019 draft either (after using it in the supplementary draft this year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->