Pre-Game Talk: Panthers @ Bruins Nov.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
Also, don't you guys think Flash deserves a scratch? His job is to provide offense and so far he hasn't even come close to contributing.

yuuuupppp. i say: get him the **** outta here. i have absolutely no idea what he's doing right now and i hope and pray that tallon is working on a deal involving him.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Something tells me that Rocco and Vinny could put up points very soon if given the icetime. I'll take goals any way shape or form.
I think the minutes they got in the last game were just fine. They were involved offensively, but got caught up in their own end a few times and had trouble getting out.

Sheltered minutes is the best thing for them right now.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I know it's an unpopular opinion on these boards, but I think Flash has been fine. He hasn't been scoring, but I've lowered my expectations quite a bit and he's doing fine in the role he's in. He's causing a lot of turnovers in the offensive zone and he's been clicking with Jokinen and Pirri. I'm not expecting him to be the 60 point player he was a few seasons ago, and he's clearly not that player anymore. But he's not terrible.

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
I know it's an unpopular opinion on these boards, but I think Flash has been fine. He hasn't been scoring, but I've lowered my expectations quite a bit and he's doing fine in the role he's in. He's causing a lot of turnovers in the offensive zone and he's been clicking with Jokinen and Pirri. I'm not expecting him to be the 60 point player he was a few seasons ago, and he's clearly not that player anymore. But he's not terrible.

Like I said in the points thread… He's leading the team at +4

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
He's here to score, he hasn't been a scorer over the last several seasons. We need scorers to put the puck in the net, Flash should be doing that.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Fleischmann gets a pass from some fans because he "lead" the team in the scoring that one successful year and the half season. Well Fleischmann isn't even close to being the player he was a couple of seasons ago.

96 points in 130 games in the first two seasons as a Panther. 29 points in his last 89 games.

.74 dropped to .33 Either this is the longest drought of his career or Fleischmann just isn't that good.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado

Flash is doing what he can to hold onto his job but will it be enough?

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Fleischmann gets a pass from some fans because he "lead" the team in the scoring that one successful year and the half season. Well Fleischmann isn't even close to being the player he was a couple of seasons ago.

96 points in 130 games in the first two seasons as a Panther. 29 points in his last 89 games.

.74 dropped to .33 Either this is the longest drought of his career or Fleischmann just isn't that good.

He just isnt that good.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
hehe i realized today that the bruins, as we also do, have quite a few players injured. that should even the game out a little bit but if we play a bad game we can't really blame it on injuries.
no excuses tho. let's win tonight!! :yo:

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Huberdeau and Barkov likely set to return tonight. Lets hope they're not rushing Barkov back...

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Yea, it seemed like one of those freak accidents. Guys get hit like that 100 times a game and nothing ever happens. Just bad luck, if you ask me.

I still cringe every time he gets checked or goes in to chase the puck after it's dumped in :laugh:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
One of your folks visited and said Huberbeau and Barkov could be back tonight.

Any idea of lines should that be the case? For the sake of updating the Bruin GDT.

I say it every year, but I like your Cats team, and an old friend of mine who has since passed was a STH. The youth on that team is something to look forward to and I think Strombone in net provides a stabilizing force that hasn't been there the last few years. Obviously a quick glance of the Bruin GDT should indicate I'm a big Thornton fan, and a guy like Sugar is the perfect kind of leader for a team like yours.

Enjoy the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad