Campbell-Ekblad
Mitchell-Koolyeecough
Olsen-Gudbranson

Luongo
Montoya

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
@GeorgeRichards: Roberto Luongo is back on the #FlaPanthers practice ice after briefly leaving. Looks ok. #Bruins
Phew.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
haha i thought we had talked about not going to the other teams board..

I went, but I wasn't there to argue or anything (which is what we aren't supposed to do). Just went to tell them Barkov and/or Huby may be back tonight and that Lu will likely be starting. No harm no foul
Keywords are there, nothing is denying you from going there if you can remain civil and ignore the stuff that may seem insulting, which about 90% can't.

A good example is the people that have come to praise Ekblad here.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards 14s14 seconds ago Boston, MA
Jonathan Huberdeau (flu) didn't travel to Boston could meet team tomorrow in Philly. #Bruins

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
Keywords are there, nothing is denying you from going there if you can remain civil and ignore the stuff that may seem insulting, which about 90% can't.

yeah i know. that's why i said it was cool when he said he didn't go there to stir things up

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Harvey says Barkov isn't definite for tonight.

Obviously a gametime decision i guess

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

Yeah....I know the Bruin board certainly has it's characters that have no desire to engage in civilized discussion even if it comes about nicely, but I do believe those are in the distinct minority. I for one as a regular GDT maker like to go to the other boards to see what's going on and ask questions, check on favorite players, ect...but also know not to be an ass or insult the home team while I'm there.

I can even go to the Habs' board and play nice. That's hard work. :laugh: But it's exactly the matter of ignoring the dopes that would rather seek a fight than talk hockey.

It's the whole concept that if you're walking into someone's house, ask if you need to remove your shoes.

So..thanks all for the input on the FLA lines. I did just see that Huberdeau is ill with the flu, and Barkov is a GTD, so I won't worry about updating the lines in the GDT as I'm heading to the Garden after work. FWIW, the Bruin lineup after prax today is pretty set in stone. Krejci is indeed out tonight.

Lucic-Kelly-Griffith
Marchand-Bergeron-Smith
Fraser-Soderberg-Eriksson
Paille-Campbell-Gagne

Seidenberg-Hamilton
Morrow-McQuaid
Warsofsky-Trotman

Rask/Svedberg

Again, thanks all for input and allowing a visitor behind the home lines.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
What are the chances the Bruin's play-by-play clown pronounces Kulikov's name right tonight?

I say he says Kulikov once out of 10 total calls, 9 being Koolyeecough. So 1 for 10.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
What are the chances the Bruin's play-by-play clown pronounces Kulikov's name right tonight?

I say he says Kulikov once out of 10 total calls, 9 being Koolyeecough. So 1 for 10.

You have as much a chance as that happening as Gallant going through an interview without saying "real gud" :laugh:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Is it the knee? I thought he skated fine vs. Arizona
http://www.mtv.fi/sport/jaakiekko/n...tavarma-etta-tulen-pelaamaan-paremmin/4476640

- Aika hyvältä se jo tuntuu, vähän kipeä polvi vielä on. Ei sen pitäisi olla mitenkään paha, mutta nyt otetaan varman päälle.

- It's starting to feel pretty good, the knee is still a bit sore though. It shouldn't be anything serious, but we're playing it safe now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad