PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
GR giving it back to a Pittsburg fan

https://mobile.twitter.com/GeorgeRichards/status/529671347379912705/photo/1

FE4FD029-21F6-4184-B1BC-1FB5E771E17C_zps6ctzn7y1.png

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
"It shouldn't be anything serious"... yeah I've heard that before. I'll believe it when I see it. And why it has to be the knee again :(

The ligaments of a rotated knee might not never find their original alignments in the knee.

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
Hopefully the Panthers get a bandwagon going on soon enough.

I've only been lurking on these boards since the start of 2014 and it seems busier since the draft?

I think Ekblad may turn the tide. He really is something special and will draw a lot of eyes to Panthers games very soon.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
hehe when we famous, i will remember all you guys ;D true panther fans through the struggle

I was talking with my friend about this just yesterday. He was asking me how I think droves of new panthers fans will be greeted by the die-hards when they are contending down the road.

I told him I didn't know.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I was talking with my friend about this just yesterday. He was asking me how I think droves of new panthers fans will be greeted by the die-hards when they are contending down the road.

I told him I didn't know.

I've always held the position that bandwagoners should be welcomed by the fanbase, so long as they don't act like idiots. Otherwise, fanbases and sports would never grow. Let's be honest, are we really going to be upset if this team makes the playoffs and the arena is sold out but some of the new fans don't know much about hockey? That would be the dumbest thing imaginable.

Ekblad

Mar 10, 2010
Miami, Florida
I've only been lurking on these boards since the start of 2014 and it seems busier since the draft?

I think Ekblad may turn the tide. He really is something special and will draw a lot of eyes to Panthers games very soon.

I think people on here just stop posting once the season is lost. the last two seasons, people simply disappear after christmas if it becomes clear that we're not fighting. Then come the draft, new users join the team and there is a lot of posting again. I hope it stays busy all year this time!

Edit: Just saw my avatar... maybe I should change it haha..

Last edited:

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I've always held the position that bandwagoners should be welcomed by the fanbase, so long as they don't act like idiots. Otherwise, fanbases and sports would never grow. Let's be honest, are we really going to be upset if this team makes the playoffs and the arena is sold out but some of the new fans don't know much about hockey? That would be the dumbest thing imaginable.

I didn't mention that my friend doesn't like bandwagon fans at all. I personally don't care but I know there are others like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad