Friedman: Owen Tippett Available

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
Not sure if you are for trading Okhotyuk...If so why he is one of our few physical defenseman prospects and is a good prospect ...
Of the names that Eggtimer offered:
Ty Smith
Luke Hughes
Shakir
Bahl
Okhotyuk
Graves
Seigenthaler

I think Bahl and Okhotyuk are the only ones tradeable/what I would offer
If Smith is moved it's in a pkg for a guy like Chychrun, not Tippett

I think Shakir is not known enough and our current roster guys I woukd not move for OT.
D I guess we could offer Bahl.
Our left side is packed and if Graves stays I see no room for any up and coming lefties with Luke H on the way
This is how I got here.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Jets should be all over this.
Heinola for Tippett(+)
Come on Chevy… put aside your left handed bias and get a much needed RHW

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
Well the Jets have Heinola who hasn't been able to crack the lineup. I would be more than thrilled to trade Tippett straight up to him. Though not so sure Jets would agree.

Would rather move Stanley than Heinola. Not sure whether Panthers fans would agree though

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I mean we gave you a 2nd line center for a 2nd could we just swap prospects and it might help me stop crying?
Straight up is fair value.

Trader Bill just needs more capital…don’t you want to see Toronto knocked by Florida or Tampa this year ;)

Reactions: Mase

malcb33

Apr 10, 2005
New Zealand
Jets should be all over this.
Heinola for Tippett(+)
Come on Chevy… put aside your left handed bias and get a much needed RHW
That might work for the Jets, but it doesn't seem to fill the playoff-ready, defence-first top 4D the OP was looking for...

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
I think this could work pretty well. I think Tippett has shown a bit more in NHL: could we convince you guys of Tippett+3rd for Valimoko +our second back?

The Flames should definitely look at this. Depends what the plan is for next year though. They might be looking at Valimaki as a #5 with zadarov and Gudbranson out for cap reasons.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
Of the names that Eggtimer offered:
Ty Smith
Luke Hughes
Shakir
Bahl
Okhotyuk
Graves
Seigenthaler

I think Bahl and Okhotyuk are the only ones tradeable/what I would offer
If Smith is moved it's in a pkg for a guy like Chychrun, not Tippett

I think Shakir is not known enough and our current roster guys I woukd not move for OT.
D I guess we could offer Bahl.
Our left side is packed and if Graves stays I see no room for any up and coming lefties with Luke H on the way
This is how I got here.
Those are some good LHD that I'd be interested in especially being on reasonable contracts

Overrateprospects

Dec 23, 2021
Rangers should be in on him but I get the feeling Florida will use him to get a solid rental. If Florida is looking for change of scenery type player on back end I’m sure Hajek is available with a pick

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Rangers should be in on him but I get the feeling Florida will use him to get a solid rental. If Florida is looking for change of scenery type player on back end I’m sure Hajek is available with a pick
Probably not high enough tbh. I feel like Hayek isn’t good enough today and doesn’t project enough in the future

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad