Friedman: Owen Tippett Available

Overrateprospects

Dec 23, 2021
Probably not high enough tbh. I feel like Hayek isn’t good enough today and doesn’t project enough in the future
I agree and feel you wait till offseason to move him or he gets dealt as a piece for a rental. I just figured you might be looking for a 3rd pair Dman who has some cheap control next couple of years.

Reactions: violaswallet

Gordian Knot

Jul 3, 2016
Owen Tippett and Markus Nutivaara for Tyson Barrie plus conditional pick If Barrie takes FLA into SC final.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
Of the names that Eggtimer offered:
Ty Smith
Luke Hughes
Shakir
Bahl
Okhotyuk
Graves
Seigenthaler

I think Bahl and Okhotyuk are the only ones tradeable/what I would offer
If Smith is moved it's in a pkg for a guy like Chychrun, not Tippett

I think Shakir is not known enough and our current roster guys I woukd not move for OT.
D I guess we could offer Bahl.
Our left side is packed and if Graves stays I see no room for any up and coming lefties with Luke H on the way
This is how I got here.
smith wouldn't be the main piece from nj in a chychrun trade. i hope you are aware of that.

Jefe302

Oct 17, 2014
Ugh the curse of being in win now mode. It’s exciting but I hate that we’ll likely lose one of my favorite prospect/young players. I hope we can keep him.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Kravstov for Tippett?

I feel like he'd put up solid numbers taking Tippett's place
Not the type of deal we're looking for.
We have more than enough unproven wingers and wing prospects. Tippett will be moved either as part of a bigger package or for a rental defenseman.

Ainsy01

Jun 12, 2014
imo, Zito is likely looking for a defensive minded, physical defenseman.
Don’t know much about Valimaki, he fit that bill?
No, he's a mobile puck moving D man who is a great skater and could QB a powerplay. He was drafted 7 spots after Tippett, and was one of the top ranked D, so the Cats no doubt have some scouting report on him - His career early on has been negatively impacted by injuries, the expectations on him within the organization are high. A top 6 right shot RW is a massive massive need.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
This is going to be a reverse Sam Bennett, where he leaves Florida and takes off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad