Out of Town Thread XXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I think it's worded poorly. The habs are looking to get bigger up front and on a completely unrelated note they are also looking into Pageau

The comma after the word “and” evokes a disjunctive statement. However, it’s not the best way to achieve that and can easily be misconstrued.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Traded for a 3rd time in 2 yrs.......obviously it’s the Habs fault.....destroyed him lol

I love Chucky but holy man he’s fallen off a cliff.

I’d take a flyer on him for really cheap, like 4th round pick cheap
I expect him to got to the KHL when his contract is finished.

Reactions: jaffy27

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Traded for a 3rd time in 2 yrs.......obviously it’s the Habs fault.....destroyed him lol

Habs mishandled him but those who claimed the Habs were ruining him was before the news about his admission to the NHL’s substance abuse program, his meddling father, etc.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013

I love Chucky but holy man he’s fallen off a cliff.

I’d take a flyer on him for really cheap, like 4th round pick cheap

Hell no....glad he's gone and amazed the habs got a good player like Domi for him. Galchenyuk sucks. The KHL is waiting for him.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Habs mishandled him but those who claimed the Habs were ruining him was before the news about his admission to the NHL’s substance abuse program, his meddling father, etc.
Before those news, he still put a 30 goals season .So i don't think that he was mishandled that much. It's when he came back from his injury that everything went bad . he was too fat and was probably in the need of the substance abuse program .

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

You can't ruin player. But you can waste everyone's time which is what MB and MT did. If you don't believe in AG then trade him asap and find a solution. Having DD as your first line centre for like 4 years was ludicrous.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
You can't ruin player. But you can waste everyone's time which is what MB and MT did. If you don't believe in AG then trade him asap and find a solution. Having DD as your first line centre for like 4 years was ludicrous.
We traded him and got Domi, fair return

we had no centre’s of quality on the roster nor did he inherit any nor did he inherit prospects to trade for them.

KK/Poehling/Suzuki/Danault/Domi all on the current GM

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Duclair with his 14th goal against the Bruins,.

Columbus is the second lowest scoring team in the league, only one player with more than 7 goals (Dubois with 10).

Some guys can flourish with a new team.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Hell no....glad he's gone and amazed the habs got a good player like Domi for him. Galchenyuk sucks. The KHL is waiting for him.

No way they should bring that guy back. Still no hockey IQ, has to be protected or he is a liability, and doesn’t put up great numbers. He is a bust with issues. Like you I’m glad they salvaged that pick by swapping him for Domi.

Let some other team try to salvage suitcase Galchenyuk.

Reactions: Max2

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
What the hell is up with Tampa this season? I didn't expect them to look this mediocre for this long this season. I still think they'll eventually find their game this season but they're nearing the 30 game mark now and nothing much has changed with them since the start of the season. Lost 5-1 to the NYI tonight.

Last edited:

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
No way they should bring that guy back. Still no hockey IQ, has to be protected or he is a liability, and doesn’t put up great numbers. He is a bust with issues. Like you I’m glad they salvaged that pick by swapping him for Domi.

Let some other team try to salvage suitcase Galchenyuk.
Agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad