Out of Town Thread XXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Just following some of the QMJHL trade movement lately...

- Gatineau has picks 1, 2, 7 and 8 in the next draft at the moment. Crazy!

- Halifax selling in a big way. I hear roomers that both Groulx and McIsaac are going to the Wild Cats for Desnoyers and L'Heureux. And Lavoie to Chicoutimi. Chicoutimi has a few picks they have been stock piling as well.

Jul 6, 2016
Just following some of the QMJHL trade movement lately...

- Gatineau has picks 1, 2, 7 and 8 in the next draft at the moment. Crazy!

- Halifax selling in a big way. I hear roomers that both Groulx and McIsaac are going to the Wild Cats for Desnoyers and L'Heureux. And Lavoie to Chicoutimi. Chicoutimi has a few picks they have been stock piling as well.

Gatineau have to clean up the house at management level (every departments) asap... Crowds have never been so low and they have a new arena being built right now.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Gatineau have to clean up the house at management level (every departments) asap... Crowds have never been so low and they have a new arena being built right now.

Yeah, me and a buddy of mine were talking about Gatineau being in rebuild years for forever it seems. I was not aware of how bad it was.

Is the Q draft deep? Picks 1, 2, 7, 8 would be a good start if they can scout well.

Jul 6, 2016
Yeah, me and a buddy of mine were talking about Gatineau being in rebuild years for forever it seems. I was not aware of how bad it was.

Is the Q draft deep? Picks 1, 2, 7, 8 would be a good start if they can scout well.

If management is not getting better, many of these kids they could draft could ask to be traded to other organisations. Something has to be done to improve the ownership and management. Lots of rumours about Luc Robitaille and Max Talbot becoming imvestors in that team. Might attract kids to Gatineau to have some guys with great reputations.

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Imagine having this idiot on your team.

Antoine Roussel on the Habs/Canucks pregame : "There are too many red jerseys here," Roussel said, according to TSN's Jeff Paterson. "It pisses me off the way they feel like it's their home. It's our home. Get the hell out of here."

Ooops, Antoine forgets how many people in the arena aren't just there for the home team, and like to watch the original 6. Doofus didn't think that Canuck fans may also root for the Habs and insulted half the people at the game last night. Captain Moron forgets that a full arena is a better scenario to the bottom line, no matter who is in town, especially when the Canucks suck so bad this year in attendance.

Anyways, a friend of mine works with the Canucks, he is reporting Roussel is taking several earfuls from management and could suffer a stint in the AHL. They really aren't happy.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
How much have you watched Subban this year? I don't pay a lot of attention to his games but I watched the Colorado highlights and he looks super slow out there, like the game is too fast for him. He looks like a fat kid. I don't mean that to be offensive but he lunkers around the ice like his body is too heavy for him. I'd like to see how he'd look if he lost 20-30 lbs.
So would his GM, coach, D partners and teammates.

Not too mention Subbans unusually quiet fan club.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Imagine having this idiot on your team.

Antoine Roussel on the Habs/Canucks pregame : "There are too many red jerseys here," Roussel said, according to TSN's Jeff Paterson. "It pisses me off the way they feel like it's their home. It's our home. Get the hell out of here."

Ooops, Antoine forgets how many people in the arena aren't just there for the home team, and like to watch the original 6. Doofus didn't think that Canuck fans may also root for the Habs and insulted half the people at the game last night. Captain Moron forgets that a full arena is a better scenario to the bottom line, no matter who is in town, especially when the Canucks suck so bad this year in attendance.

Anyways, a friend of mine works with the Canucks, he is reporting Roussel is taking several earfuls from management and could suffer a stint in the AHL. They really aren't happy.
Hell, even on TV I dont watch many Hab games......and when I do its to watch the other team. Pens, Oilers, Aves, Jets, Bruins, Knights, etc.

Roussel has to get over himself...and his team. :nod:

Reactions: Habs

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
How much have you watched Subban this year? I don't pay a lot of attention to his games but I watched the Colorado highlights and he looks super slow out there, like the game is too fast for him. He looks like a fat kid. I don't mean that to be offensive but he lunkers around the ice like his body is too heavy for him. I'd like to see how he'd look if he lost 20-30 lbs.
a skinny super slow player ?

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
It’s now been 21 straight games without a point for Subban. He also only played more minutes than one other devils defenseman tonight.

Reactions: jaffy27

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
You gotta love the balls on Svech to pull off the lacrosse move again. :laugh:

I love it.
So smooth the second time too. Eventually you'd think the league would catch on, remember that year where kuznetsov embarrassed everyone with that sneaky back pass on the wrap around? Doesn't happen anymore

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
I think the next time he tries it the Dman will instantly cross check him to the face

He might become a target for cheap shots if he keeps trying this move at high frequency

Also at some point he will miss and hit the goalie in the head ..when it happens hockey world will pressure for this move to be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad