Out of Town Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
The Oregon congress wants to make magic mushrooms legal. Or rather some members of the congress.
All I know is this. Any state that has declared recreational marijuana legal? Has magically had their state universities/colleges/community colleges, tech schools, the toughest to get into LOL!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Scherbak will make his Kings debut today at 4PM after his Visa issues were cleared, causing the delay. He will be on a line with Toffoli and Kempe.

December 7: Wagner assigned; Scherbak resolved; lineups, notes, Jeff Garlin - LA Kings Insider

scherbak.png

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
After being down 2-0, Philly mounts a comeback and is now up 5-2 midway through the 3rd period. Just what Habs need, Sabres with regulation losses. Should they lose today and Habs win tomorrow in Chicago, Habs will be 3 points behind Sabres for 3rd in the Atlantic.

Edit: Philly just made it 6-2.

Jul 6, 2016
After being down 2-0, Philly mounts a comeback and is now up 5-2 midway through the 3rd period. Just what Habs need, Sabres with regulation losses. Should they lose today and Habs win tomorrow in Chicago, Habs will be 3 points behind Sabres for 3rd in the Atlantic.

Edit: Philly just made it 6-2.

back to normal. Habs could catch them in a near future .

Jul 6, 2016
Did you see that speed on Scherbak's goal too. Wtf, where was this speed at the training camp?

waived... Kick in the butt wake up call... Playing on a losing team without much pressure....

That could help Scherbak a lot.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Awaiting the “Scherbak has arrived” thread on the kings board

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
waived... Kick in the butt wake up call... Playing on a losing team without much pressure....

That could help Scherbak a lot.
Oh please. Wake up call? It's hard to wake up when there's no alarm and the team never gives you a shot beside playing in the AHL on a conditioning stint. They gave him ZERO games this year in the NHL and they had the brilliant idea of playing him with Logan Shaw and Carr 25% of his shifts last year. That asset management!

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Jeez man. Scherbak used the D man to screen and whipped it ice level off the post. It was fabulous goal.

I can't help believing that if it was one of your favorite Habs you would have seen it for what it was.
Chaput or Peca would have dumped it deep for the safe play instead like the good responsible players they are :sarcasm:

Jul 6, 2016
Oh please. Wake up call? It's hard to wake up when there's no alarm and the team never gives you a shot beside playing in the AHL on a conditioning stint. They gave him ZERO games this year in the NHL and they had the brilliant idea of playing him with Logan Shaw and Carr 25% of his shifts last year. That asset management!

That is why it is called being a "pro" player.... You have to show something to get something. Scherbak has not showed anything in Montreal.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
That is why it is called being a "pro" player.... You have to show something to get something. Scherbak has not showed anything in Montreal.
I saw improvements in his game without the puck from what I saw at the camp. He was always open as an option for the zone exits. It's not even like he laid goose eggs during the exhibition games, he had 2-3 goals... CJ has always had few Russian players on his team and it's hard not to suspect that there might have been some prejudice here... Scherbak HAD zero reason a) not to play b) be lost for nothing when this is a prospect that has been progressing even since being tossed into the wolves. This was a dumb decision from the get go with no potential positives to come out of this. This is not even a Josh Leivo type of situation, this is just the management being reckless and preferring to stay mediocre rather than go for the asset who might (and probably will) help the team more long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad