Out of Town Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
You could say the Peca signing was the biggest head scratcher of the off season. He won’t finish the year in the NHL

Bergevin throws a lot of darts at the board, and sometimes he gets a Petry, Byron, or Danault.

Is it worth the cost?

Reactions: Doc McKenna

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I still prefer Peca to Chaput and Hudon honestly. Really not sure why people are SO down on him. He's a borderline player. Worth a shot. His speed alone make him more valuable then those other two.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I still prefer Peca to Chaput and Hudon honestly. Really not sure why people are SO down on him. He's a borderline player. Worth a shot. His speed alone make him more valuable then those other two.
Peca is way to small and soft for 4th line duties and not skilled enough for the top 6. Not an NHL player. Chaput has size, decent on face offs and is made for 4th line duties

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
I still remember the fake outcry when we didnt resign Daniel Carr...like we let go an mvp candidate. Is he still even in the nhl??

Last edited:

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I still remember the fake outcry when we didnt resign Daniel Carr. Is he still even in the nhl??
He’s killing the AHL but 1 goal in 6 games with Vegas
The outcry was hilarious though. Like the habs don’t have enough bottom line players.
He’s a a dime a dozen

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Leafs Bruins looks like a repeat of a few weeks ago.

Halak kept the Bruins in early with big saves back then and eventually the Bruins took over the game.

Leafs get one back, 4-1...and another Bruins goal, 5-1.

ROEN

Writes for Habsworld
Feb 18, 2008
www.habsworld.net
The kings have an interesting team and for Scherbak to play with this caliber of centerman, who knows...

This is my personal opinion (aren't they all anyways ... ) but I think that if Scherbak thrives with the kings, this is what could tip the balance for Molson in dropping Bergevin at season's end, asset management is a tough part of the gig in the NHL but losing another highly drafted and developed player and seeing him become a center piece on a rebuilding (or winning) team would look tragically bad.

I liked Scherbak, I think that he would have benefited from this team having a Markov, things didn't work out that way ...

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
I just saw a Hens player get a crosscheck on his chest from Letang and whipped his head back as if he had received a crosscheck to the head. Who was that player? Man, it was digne d'un match de foot au Brésil.

Jul 6, 2016
The kings have an interesting team and for Scherbak to play with this caliber of centerman, who knows...

This is my personal opinion (aren't they all anyways ... ) but I think that if Scherbak thrives with the kings, this is what could tip the balance for Molson in dropping Bergevin at season's end, asset management is a tough part of the gig in the NHL but losing another highly drafted and developed player and seeing him become a center piece on a rebuilding (or winning) team would look tragically bad.

I liked Scherbak, I think that he would have benefited from this team having a Markov, things didn't work out that way ...

Keep dreaming in technicolor.

Reactions: buddahsmoka1

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I still remember the fake outcry when we didnt resign Daniel Carr...like we let go an mvp candidate. Is he still even in the nhl??
He’s killing the AHL but 1 goal in 6 games with Vegas
The outcry was hilarious though. Like the habs don’t have enough bottom line players.
He’s a a dime a dozen
Peca : 1G in 22 games...

still on the team, but not playing though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad