Out of Town Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Is Galchenyuk alive? I swear every time I go look at a Coyotes score he is not involved offensively.

Reactions: Zorba

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Darren Dietz is a ppg dman in the KHL. If he has another good season teams will be calling. Hell, some might this offseason.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Is Galchenyuk alive? I swear every time I go look at a Coyotes score he is not involved offensively.
His fans will be back when he scures a couple goals but overall he’s average. Lazy with no grit whatsoever. Saying that he probably light us up in 2 weeks

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

It seems like goal scoring in general has been an issue for the whole team, and it was an issue for Domi there as well.

At some point, you would think that their top guys will pick it up, but I'm also not in tune with their tactics and whether that may be a preventing factor.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
What's going on with Subban injury?? Has Poile informed the audience..cause you know the fans have a right to know what's going on.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I certainly wouldn't bet against TB, they are one of the top drafting and developing teams in the NHL imo. Maybe Lipanov is the next one, I know Howden seems to be doing well with NYR after the trade although not having a 1st last draft hurts they seem to find talent for sure.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Braden Point thinks otherwise
Complete fluke to pick him, same with kucherov.

If their scouts knew how good they'd be, they'd have never picked 3 busts before point and namestikov before kucherov.

Complete and utter fluke, just like Detroit not being able to replicate the zetterberg/Datsyuk/lidstrom magic.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
He's never going to be the same, decline imminent.

He was great last year but there is an injury history starting to show, this will likely be his third season in 4 of under 70 games played. Also got off to a less then stellar start this year. Will be interesting to see where his career goes from here, he had a good year last year and was strong two playoffs ago but he is anything but consistent or healthy.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
He was great last year but there is an injury history starting to show, this will likely be his third season in 4 of under 70 games played. Also got off to a less then stellar start this year. Will be interesting to see where his career goes from here, he had a good year last year and was strong two playoffs ago but he is anything but consistent or healthy.
It'll be kind of funny if Weber has a longer and healthier career going forward.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
He's never going to be the same, decline imminent.
Are the Preds trying to cover up something by not disclosing his injury??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad