Out of Town Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
thats the thing that bugs me at least give me a couple more games to show something

Scherbak looks awesome out there today and we didn't even see him this year
It's inconceivable that they decided to make those decisions. At least in the case of a guy like Tinordi, you can justify that it's harder to dress when there are only 6 (or 7 at times) spots up for grabs. Forwards have 12 spots and we experienced injuries, this is a reckless way to manage a team.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Best part about this is the fun this forum will be if the Kings make the playoffs and go on a run. Let’s see if the Scherbak discussions reaches PK and Eller levels.
At least for these two we got VALUE back. Ghetto was pretty dumb but more of a death by thousand cuts type of move, this is even more ludicrous.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
At least for these two we got VALUE back. Ghetto was pretty dumb but more of a death by thousand cuts type of move, this is even more ludicrous.

Ghetto's potential is as a middle-six forward of the NHL dilutes the talent pool by expanding to 48 teams.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
It's not about the goal for Scherbak. He's scored prettier ones in the NHL. He needs to do it consistently.

Reactions: 417

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I don’t think thats the case. Injuries happen, look at Webers injury, healthy his whole career then breaks foot on a shot. If he doesn’t break his foot he likely competes for the Norris that year, for the second year in a row. And the trade you call a miserable failure is a lot less so.

I mean really the only reason you can call the trade miserable is because of missed time due to injury, game for game both players have been pretty good.

Still lots of the story to be told on this trade but so far its not as lopsided as you’d like it to be and yes injuries going forward will be part of that story.
the only thing that should matter in this is how many rounds of PO Weber will help the Habs win, and I don't think it will be that many.

webersshot

Jul 6, 2016
Nova Scotia
I would have liked to have seen the kid get to play a few games with us atleast but it's too early to tell if he's gonna stick or not

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Did you see that speed on Scherbak's goal too. Wtf, where was this speed at the training camp?

It was there. He's always been good in the open ice. But since he hadn't yet learned to win board battles, obviously you have to give him away for nothing and keep grinders that can win board battles, even though they can't do anything else.

Reactions: dinodebino

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Lolol at the comments after one goal. Give him the rocket richard right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->