Out of Town Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Well when you think about it these are guys that brought 3 cups to Chicago. Its kinda hard to just throw these 4 core guys away after those cups.

Also most of em are still relativly young. If Chicago can get lucky and land a top 3 pick or even the number 1 pick they could turn it around very quickly. Imagine they land Hughes at the draft. Kane and Towes are still producing today.

Here we are crying over guys like Radu/Markov/PK and none of them brought a cup to this city. Imagine we won a cup or 2 with those guys the outrage would be if then we traded them a year later to start to rebuild.

Keith and Seabrook are getting up there in age, but Kane/Towes are pieces that can still help the team. I bet Chicago turns it around very quickly if they draft the right player this year.
Its not hard at all. Kane was and will be fine for a while, the other three (five, really with Hossa and Sharp.) were done.

Toews was still good (is still, in fact.) but they should look to move him for futures.

Reactions: Rapala

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Its not hard at all. Kane was and will be fine for a while, the other three (five, really with Hossa and Sharp.) were done.

Toews was still good (is still, in fact.) but they should look to move him for futures.

Sharp isn't there anymore and Hossa retired. One of Keith/Seabrook should of been gone IMO but again 3 cups.

Go to the MB thread and see how many fans wanted to keep resigning Markov and I give Keith and Seabrook the leg up on Markov today. And Markov didn't even win a cup here.

Its easy in hindsight to say they should of blown up a core that won 3 cups when the team looked like it could still even compete because now they suck. If they draft Hughes and bounce back next year and make a run then CHI will look like geniuses.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Sharp isn't there anymore and Hossa retired. One of Keith/Seabrook should of been gone IMO but again 3 cups.

Go to the MB thread and see how many fans wanted to keep resigning Markov and I give Keith and Seabrook the leg up on Markov today. And Markov didn't even win a cup here.

Its easy in hindsight to say they should of blown up a core that won 3 cups when the team looked like it could still even compete because now they suck. If they draft Hughes and bounce back next year and make a run then CHI will look like geniuses.
Three cups doesnt matter, theyre already won, move on and try to win more instead of giving stupid term and stupid money

Reactions: Rapala

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
If Toronto-Tampa live up to their billing, tonight’s game should be fun to watch.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Fair assesment of the player, tell me more.

Meanwhile Galchenyuk misses time with an injury.
So his horse shit season Is because of injury now??
It’s never his fault.
It’s injuries, coaches, poor development, Bergevin and youppis fault
Galchenyuk gets the benefit of the doubt from you as usual while another coach has deemed him not worthy to a be Centre
If you give me your address I’ll express post yoh a Galchenyuk 17 Coyotes jersey

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Think of what they could pull in moving all of them possibly the quickest route to a new core and Stanley Cup.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
So his horse **** season Is because of injury now??
It’s never his fault.
Galchenyuk gets the benefit of the doubt from you as usual while another coach has deemed him not worthy to a be Centre
If you give me your address I’ll express post yoh a Galchenyuk 17 Coyotes jersey

He is just a average/mediocre 2nd/3rd line winger.

Reactions: Zorba

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
So his horse **** season Is because of injury now??
It’s never his fault.
These Kachina jerseys are awesome, thanks,

Reactions: groovejuice

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Think of what they could pull in moving all of them possibly the quickest route to a new core and Stanley Cup.
I think the time is ripe to move Keith and Toews.

Saad maybe, too.

They'd get A LOT for those, plus another top ten pick to go along with Joki and Boqvist ? Here comes the new core really easy. Strome and Debrincat are really young and looking good, too.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Well when you think about it these are guys that brought 3 cups to Chicago. Its kinda hard to just throw these 4 core guys away after those cups.

Also most of em are still relativly young. If Chicago can get lucky and land a top 3 pick or even the number 1 pick they could turn it around very quickly. Imagine they land Hughes at the draft. Kane and Towes are still producing today.

Here we are crying over guys like Radu/Markov/PK and none of them brought a cup to this city. Imagine we won a cup or 2 with those guys the outrage would be if then we traded them a year later to start to rebuild.

Keith and Seabrook are getting up there in age, but Kane/Towes are pieces that can still help the team. I bet Chicago turns it around very quickly if they draft the right player this year.

You don't have to move all 4.
Kane is still awesome. Toews, his contract is nuts but he's still good and you can rely on him come PO time.
Keith...his game was all on speed and skating..expecting a decline once he gets older was easily predictable.
Seabrook...once he was asking for close to 7M in cap hit...that's when you say thanks but no thanks.

It's different with us. The PK trade some dislike because they feel we got a worse player, which is a completely rationale reaction.
Radu and Markov, we let go for nothing, and whatever came in sucked.
So..quite a bit different.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Well the Habs have a goalie signed until he is 38 and a D signed until he is 40 with a combined cap hit of 18.4 million per season. That’s right up there with the Toews/Kane signings
Yes, and I've been very vocal about moving those guys out of Mtl.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
He was great last year but there is an injury history starting to show, this will likely be his third season in 4 of under 70 games played. Also got off to a less then stellar start this year. Will be interesting to see where his career goes from here, he had a good year last year and was strong two playoffs ago but he is anything but consistent or healthy.
well he is rich.....and may still may reach his dream of becoming a celebrity.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas

and Trade Kieth and Seabrook at the deadline to team looking for depth. .....like Rangers did with MacDonough

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I think the time is ripe to move Keith and Toews.

Saad maybe, too.

They'd get A LOT for those, plus another top ten pick to go along with Joki and Boqvist ? Here comes the new core really easy. Strome and Debrincat are really young and looking good, too.
Move Kieth and Seabrook at this deadline. Not yet on Toews though. 2020 deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad