Out of Town Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Oilers come back from 2 goals down in Winnipeg. 3-3.

Lightening too much for Loafs. Kapenen is a better player than Nylander. Withpout the ego.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
OT ... Shieflie and Wheeler vs MacDavid and Draisaitl. Took about 40 seconds into OT.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
and Trade Kieth and Seabrook at the deadline to team looking for depth. .....like Rangers did with MacDonough

trade one of them, they will need the other one.

If they get a top 3 pick this year they can turn around quick with Kane and Towes.

Reactions: PaulD

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Mac David hits post.......Wheeler to Schieflie to Morrisey scores !

Took about 40 seconds of OT

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Just saw a stat that Sergachev has 2 goals in his last 80 GP, yikes.

This is why you wait to judge a trade.

He could turn it around next year and be a beast while Drouin struggles, and this year is just an anomaly.

However, hf needs a winner right away.

Galchenyuk hurt again ? I don't think he played last night ?

GSP2018

Nov 20, 2018
49-21 the shots for the Leafs last night. Wow almost 50 shots against the Lightning.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
This is why you wait to judge a trade.

He could turn it around next year and be a beast while Drouin struggles, and this year is just an anomaly.

However, hf needs a winner right away.

Galchenyuk hurt again ? I don't think he played last night ?

It's a hockey forum. You talk about things when it happen. You review things once all is said and done. You cannot say what you said 'cause what if he getes it going next year? Can I come back and say that you should have waited to make that argument?

Besides...if Sergachev does badly......I guess we could say that Timmins was wrong again? And that the real winner of this trade was Bergevin to have been able to use Sergachev notoriety to make that deal, but that the pick was finally a bad one?

Again....way too soon to tell.....I know that first hand, I liked the deal 'cause finally we were getting some talent. For once.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
MaxPac may be a healthy scratch tonight according to a Vegas beat writer for the Golden Knights.

I think that helps explain Tatar being scratched last year. Scratching Max is a bonehead move, even considering it makes Gallant an idiot. If I was GMGM I’d be livid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad