Out of Town Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
More recent tweet:

That is the GM doing damage control. He practiced, and after practice his coach said he was healthy and a likely scratch. GMGM clarifies that management has asked him to take a maintenance day. Ya, ok.

Good on mgmt for providing cover, Gallant is an idiot.

Reactions: Uncle Gary

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
That is the GM doing damage control. He practiced, and after practice his coach said he was healthy and a likely scratch. GMGM clarifies that management has asked him to take a maintenance day. Ya, ok.

Can you imagine the circus if this was Bergevin lolol.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Stupid move imo, Pacioretty just started going again and I really don't know if it serves a purpose to scratch him. I think we don't have the full story behind this.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Apparently Blues have informed teams Pietrangelo and Tarasenko are available. Gonna be fun!!

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Stupid move imo, Pacioretty just started going again and I really don't know if it serves a purpose to scratch him. I think we don't have the full story behind this.
He has 16 pts in his last 14 games...............healthy scratch?? No way..............and now Gallant says he is fine, and healthy, and could be scratched to make room for Statsny?

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah

Why would they make Patches a healthy scratch? Doesn't make any sense even if he's not playing well. And hasn't he been producing lately anyways?
Stop the pointless hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad