Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Also, what's up with Taylor Hall and Jack Eichel?

We should focus EVERYTHING we can on an Eichel trade and get him the hell out of there and over HERE, he would make us so so so much better god, whatever it costs just make it happen

Hall tho is just lmao, he could be already done at his age and its amazing he only signed a 1 year deal, he "bet on himself" and now his next contract will look paltry to what he COULD of got just last october

How you go and sign in buffalo lmao, what were you THINKING

sj315

Dec 5, 2017
We should focus EVERYTHING we can on an Eichel trade and get him the hell out of there and over HERE, he would make us so so so much better god, whatever it costs just make it happen

Hall tho is just lmao, he could be already done at his age and its amazing he only signed a 1 year deal, he "bet on himself" and now his next contract will look paltry to what he COULD of got just last october

How you go and sign in buffalo lmao, what were you THINKING
What if they ask Suzuki+Kokaniemi+Romanov+Caufield for Eichel+Skiner?

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Bizarro world, Panthers leading their division and Wild in second place in their division! Panthers I can understand since they are used to play without fans! I am going to watch the Leafs vs the Oilers in bed since it is the EOM and I need to make a report before 9 AM (on the east coast) tomorrow so I would need to get up at 04:30 AM. Maybe some nice bed vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad