Out of Town Thread 2021: Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
McDavid is a bit of a figure skater.Doesn't dig for pucks or do any dirty work and only waits around for passes so he can jackrabbit down the ice.

Reactions: BrannigansLaw

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
McDavid is a bit of a figure skater.Doesn't dig for pucks or do any dirty work and only waits around for passes so he can jackrabbit down the ice.
I agree.

"The best player in the world". :laugh:

Reactions: Max2

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Koskinen is probably the only goalie currently in the NHL worse than Carey Price.He's awful and should be playing in the SBL. Siberian Beer League.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Koskinen is probably the only goalie currently in the NHL worse than Carey Price.He's awful and should be playing in the SBL. Siberian Beer League.
SBL won't take him at this point. Maybe some Korean or Chinese beer league is where he could be starting.

Reactions: Max2

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Sens played a fantastic game. Man, they are fast. No wonder they give our D fits. Calgary couldn't keep up with them. Too many slow guys on that team. Feel Gaudreau would be better on Montreal or Ottawa than Calgary. He wants to play an uptempo game and there ain't much of that on Calgary.

Sens win 3 game set with Calgary, 2-1.

Sens did us a big one. Now, we just need to beat them. They're playing a back to back and 3rd game in 4 nights. We've had 2 days off.

Reactions: Holystik and Max2

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
My God Edmonton are horrible and that Koskinen,,,,,,,he's lucky that Chiarelli is an idiot.

Reactions: GoodKiwi

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
The only thing that's "funny" is you putting quotation Mark's around it lmao, as if the dude isnt the best hands down

Also, as if your boy Matthews doesnt do the exact same and, somehow, produces less! Weird
But no keep laughing for some reason lol
I'd still take MacKinnon on the habs over McDavid anyday. More well rounded.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I just have to say, that drop pass that all of the teams do on the pp is hands down the dumbest thing I have ever seen in all of my time watching hockey. It does absolutely nothing except waste time on the pp. I see teams do this over and over again and it rarely works because everyone else except the puck carrier is left standing still.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I would hope not lol
During the Therrien years I used to say that if we traded for Crosby, he would have to come to Montreal and play behind Dovide Deyharnaisss. We are still the same today, we want to win but it has to go through Phil or else.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
The only thing that's "funny" is you putting quotation Mark's around it lmao, as if the dude isnt the best hands down

Also, as if your boy Matthews doesnt do the exact same and, somehow, produces less! Weird
But no keep laughing for some reason lol
For the record - I'm not stating McD is a bad player.

It's just that his defensive game hasn't grown nearly as much as Matthews' and that's considering he's been in the NHL longer. He looks lost in the defensive zone.

Points are not my first preference judging players. First, I value goals a lot more than assists. Second, I like a centre than can actually defend.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Leafs just so much better than every team in the division. People will keep laughing at paying the big guns, but if they produce and your cheap depth are decent, it works well.

Yeah until the playoffs.

This is also the worst division defensively. So of course they are taking advantage.

Reactions: Morlu and Redux91

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I just have to say, that drop pass that all of the teams do on the pp is hands down the dumbest thing I have ever seen in all of my time watching hockey. It does absolutely nothing except waste time on the pp. I see teams do this over and over again and it rarely works because everyone else except the puck carrier is left standing still.

I said the same thing when the Oilers did it on their last PP and every time I see teams doing it now it just really annoys me.

Although it still doesn't annoy me nearly as much as that stupid car commercial with that kid who was asked twice if he needed to go to the bathroom before leaving who says he didn't need to go and as soon as he's in the car he suddenly needs to go pee. Hold on.. Too late.. You little fu****. :DD

Reactions: OldCraig71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad