GDT: Out of Town NHL Thread Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

kytem2

Nov 18, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Just go to any twitter page (google twitter hockey, for example) and type in the player's name in the search box in the upper right.

Anyway, the rumors sound extremely unlikely.

jdz

May 22, 2013
There's probably a market for Kessel, but who's going to take Phaneuf, with that contract?

Yup. What they're doing right now is the easy stuff. Restructuring your leadership is the harder decision to make and the harder trade to make.

If you're jumping up and down as a fan because you jettisoned a contract with a bad cap hit (which you signed) for a guy that wont play in the NHL again, you should probably just give the NHL a rest for a while, because its gonna be a loooooooong painful rebuild.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
Can somebody add please the hit Big Buff put on Berglund in tonights game.

What a whooping crunching check....I would love to have seen Big Buff as a Bruin...oh well..

kytem2

Nov 18, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
And, Ottawa is suddenly back in it. 5 points behind the Bruins with a game in hand.

Andrew Hammond is now 4-0 1.50 .962 with back to back road shutouts versus Anaheim and L.A.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
God the Habs make it look so easy this year. A very scary team.

I was coaching vs habs I would do 3 things and hope for 1.
first thing (1) Best checking skater I have on Pacioretty steady till he drove nuts.Give him no room what so ever.Take him right out of play to point its a waste passing puck his way.

(2) No matter what and I mean no matter what ,everytime Subban in our end a forward goes out near blueline next to him and no way he gets to use his shot.Powerplay included.If they beat us fine but he not gonna be reason .

(3) Anytime players like Gallager get in front of net I want Rask or someone on Defence to drive stick right across his ankles old school style.Punish them..Penalty or not.Send message and have them looking for it.

Finally to luck part.Any team plays scabs better hope penalty kill is going.Thats key.Allows you to be even chippier with them if its good..Do them things and especially first 2 well and I think its a tough series for them.Lions share of their points come from them 2.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
To put it in terms in that don't go over the line, word on the street is the supposed image of Patrick Sharp being a model citizen and family man isn't as real as some would believe.

Some Hawks blogger is quoted in the article posted as initially going from "brushing it off as nothing but rumor" to "beginning to suspect since multiple reports started to pile up"

So yeah, he'll be in a Kings uniform by Monday morning. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad