Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Wheeler is Boras guy , right?

If so once again Boras proves to be ******* to Sox management

Your client has no interest in playing in Chicago and wants to be near NJ but you gleefully string along Jerry/Sox front office to inflate market for your client knowing that he wont be signing with Chicago
I mean, that’s like, his job.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Ryu is a bit older (About to be 33 while Keuchel is about to be 32) and Ryu has always struggled to stay healthy in his career

I fear last year will be anomaly with regard to his health

Reactions: LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Ryu is a bit older (About to be 33 while Keuchel is about to be 32) and Ryu has always struggled to stay healthy in his career

good point, didn't think of that.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
no matter what happens now, it might be the only recourse but to trade for a young pitcher, even if it would take 2 or 3 yr to develop. by that time the sox young arm that i am not counting on will have develop by then.

draft majority of pitcher now.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Well thanks for ruining whatever hopes I had Kaner

no matter what happens now, it might be the only recourse but to trade for a young pitcher, even if it would take 2 or 3 yr to develop. by that time the sox young arm that i am not counting on will have develop by then.

draft majority of pitcher now.

We already have young pitchers in Cease and Kopech that we are waiting on. Adding more does nothing for team now and just wastes away a few years of cost controlled years from some of our younger guys

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

Ryu has much better stuff. Keuchel would be a disaster in G-Rate. The injury concerns are legit but hell, let him hold down the fort till Rodon comes back.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Well thanks for ruining whatever hopes I had Kaner

We already have young pitchers in Cease and Kopech that we are waiting on. Adding more does nothing for team now and just wastes away a few years of cost controlled years from some of our younger guys
just keep replenishing the system....

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Ryu has much better stuff. Keuchel would be a disaster in G-Rate. The injury concerns are legit but hell, let him hold down the fort till Rodon comes back.
i think starting late into last season affected Keuchel. a full training camp, then who knows. but i would prefer both pitchers.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
the main problem is signing any of Boras clients, it will not happen quickly ...... it will be a long drawn out process.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
the main problem is signing any of Boras clients, it will not happen quickly ...... it will be a long drawn out process.
Right...which is why they've flipped to Bumgarner. Just my opinion, I think he ends up with either the Angels or Padres.

I think a lot of people overestimate the Angels in the Cole sweepstakes. They've already backed up a Brinks truck for Trout. They can't send out for another one.

Reactions: LDF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad