Other Sports LXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Golden State has 5 wins the whole season. 2 of them are against the Bulls. Embarrassing.

I especially love when Boylen called that timeout and Zach was pissed. Threw him off his rhythm. And they ended up going to Zach for a contested three as time expired anyway. Why not just let that play out? Because Boylen needs to be in control.

Last edited:

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Illinois vs Cal would be a fun matchup, though a Bay Area team playing a Bay Area bowl is lame.

And the Bulls are all kinds of suck.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Illinois vs Cal would be a fun matchup, though a Bay Area team playing a Bay Area bowl is lame.

And the Bulls are all kinds of suck.

I don’t mind mind playing a Bay Area team. I just don’t love the matchup, honestly. But I’ll take whatever I can get!

As long as things are fine with work, I’ll likely be headed to this game.

Reactions: LDF

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I believe the Big 10 game tonight sealed Illinois to the Redbox. It’ll be:

-Ohio State: CFP (thinking #2 seed)
-Wisconsin: Rose Bowl
-Penn State: Cotton Bowl
-Michigan: Citrus Bowl
-Minnesota: Outback
-Indiana: Gator Bowl
-Iowa: Holiday Bowl
-Illinois: Redbox Bowl
-Michigan State: Pinstripe Bowl

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Markkanen was good again. LaVine... terrible. You can argue he's cost the Bulls these last 2 games with his dumb shit out there.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Wherever we land, I just hope the Bulls don't take LaMelo Ball. I a) don't want that family circus and b) question how good he is playing in the Aussie league rather than a higher-quality European league or in the NCAA.

MurrayBannerman

I post about baseball on a hockey forum
Feb 18, 2012
CHI
He finally turned into a superstar pitcher this year and have the ringing endorsement of pitching mega contracts on their roster. On top of all that, he's managed to reinvent himself as a junkballer as his velo has declined. I like this signing, but I also like Strasburg a ton regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad