OT: Other Colorado Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Can't stand them. Kemp, Puig, Kershaw, all so unlikeable. Watching Kershaw sit in the dugout watching the runners he let on the bases score the winning run was oh so sweet.
Honestly, I love Puig. He's entertaining to me.

Kershaw acts like a child all the time on the mound.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Can't stand them. Kemp, Puig, Kershaw, all so unlikeable. Watching Kershaw sit in the dugout watching the runners he let on the bases score the winning run was oh so sweet.

I don't know about Kershaw being "unlikable", but that's because I don't really watch/care for NL baseball, so I don't pay attention to the Dodgers (plus they did bail the Red Sox out of the AGon/Crawford/Beckett deals). That said, they are the opposing team in this one, they stand in the way of my being baseball happy, so screw 'em and I hope they go down.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
It's the knicks, so I know that sooner or later they'll break my heart...but I'm really starting to like Fizdale and the way he has these kids playing.

I'm getting the craziest deja vu to that half-season where D'Antoni had our kids playing fun basketball...prior to the Melo trade...

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It's the knicks, so I know that sooner or later they'll break my heart...but I'm really starting to like Fizdale and the way he has these kids playing.

I'm getting the craziest deja vu to that half-season where D'Antoni had our kids playing fun basketball...prior to the Melo trade...
James Dolan lol

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
God...I honestly forgot Chad Kelly was not only Mr. Irrelevant, he was part of that stellar 2017 draft class. Somehow the Broncos managed to turn what is literally the most inconsequential of picks made in the NFL draft into a freakin' high profile Gong Show.

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
God...I honestly forgot Chad Kelly was not only Mr. Irrelevant, he was part of that stellar 2017 draft class. Somehow the Broncos managed to turn what is literally the most inconsequential of picks made in the NFL draft into a freakin' high profile Gong Show.

Not a single one of 5 Elway QB draft picks is on the team, or really did anything with them.

Reactions: Pokecheque

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Jon Jones was saying today that he thinks with 2 years of practice, he could compete with the best boxers in a boxing match.

Of course he doesn't really think that, because if he did, he'd do it and make 15X as much money boxing as he does in MMA (when he's not suspended or in jail).

But even still, I'd pay money to see Deontay Wilder murderize him. Wilder isn't dumb enough to get into an MMA cage with Jones, and for his own health I hope Jones isn't dumb enough to get into a boxing ring with the likes of Wilder.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Hey guys , i'm a Winnipeg Jets fan living in Winnipeg , sorry , but i'm also a huge Broncos fan , have been ever since they got Elway as QB . I just found out i'm going to a Broncos game for the first time ever , 50th birthday present from the wife , nice eh ? Anything i should do or see when i'm there ? Going to the Steelers game coming up soon , would have loved to have seen Manning and those winning Broncos teams , timing is everything as they say but absolutely pumped about finally going to Denver to see them play . GO Broncos GO !!!:vhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad