OT: Other Colorado Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
They should also try to trade him if they can.

The rebuild has to start now.

Damn straight they should. When asked point blank if he wants to remain a Bronco he said "I don't know"...

Doesn't inspire confidence about his future with the team.

I bet the Patriots would love to add that guy.

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
So what if the Broncos traded Keenum + picks (2nd in 2019 + 3rd in 2020) to the Raiders for Derek Carr??

Gruden seems to love Keenum...he'd help their tanking more than Carr and cost less money. They could pick up a QB with their top pick.
Eyeliner boy is quite familiar with Musgrave. Just a thought.

From all that I've read and seen on tv, Gruden loves Carr.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Only a 4th round pick for Thomas ? I guess the Broncos free up cap space but i would of thought they could of done better than that . :dunno:

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
Only a 4th round pick for Thomas ? I guess the Broncos free up cap space but i would of thought they could of done better than that . :dunno:
When he could catch a long ball, he had more value. The last few years he's killed the team with the drops and constantly giving up on plays looking for calls instead of just playing.

Reactions: Jets 31

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
When he could catch a long ball, he had more value. The last few years he's killed the team with the drops and constantly giving up on plays looking for calls instead of just playing.

I never had much confidence in the guy to catch the big (important) ball. I always liked his story with his mom and thought he was a serviceable receiver but not the guy you want on your team as a #1. He's not aggressive enough in going for the ball, not precise in his route running, and drops too many passes, imo.

I wish him all the best in Houston, but I don't think we lost much.

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Ya , Sanders definitely passed Thomas as the #1 receiver , to me Thomas was never quite the same after Manning retired , although that might have something to do with the crappy QB's we've had ever since .

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I think Sanders has definitely been more reliable than DT over the last couple of seasons, but since Sanders arrived I still believe DT has been the #1 receiver. Since 2014:

Thomas: 72 games, 425 catches on 702 targets, 5,357 REC yards and 30 TD's.

Sanders: 67 games, 353 catches on 571 targets, 4,786 REC yards and 25 TD's.

I think Sanders definitely took over the clear-cut #1 WR role this season, but DT, imo, had still been that guy up until 2018.

I personally thought Sanders should have also been traded by Elway.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I think Sanders has definitely been more reliable than DT over the last couple of seasons, but since Sanders arrived I still believe DT has been the #1 receiver. Since 2014:

Thomas: 72 games, 425 catches on 702 targets, 5,357 REC yards and 30 TD's.

Sanders: 67 games, 353 catches on 571 targets, 4,786 REC yards and 25 TD's.

I think Sanders definitely took over the clear-cut #1 WR role this season, but DT, imo, had still been that guy up until 2018.

I personally thought Sanders should have also been traded by Elway.

I agree. Start the rebuild now and get as much value as you can.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Rockies declined the option for Gerado Parra. Paid 27.5M over 3 years for -1.1 fWAR.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Randy Moss was traded around the same age to the Pats for a 4th rounder. For the Broncos to get a 4th for DT - I think that's a very fair price.

Also multiple teams were involved - I can't imagine that someone offered more and Elway said "no".

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I really love what Fizdale has done with the knicks...but watching Burke & Kanter try to defend PnRs is just funny. I'm pretty sure me & Kento could shred them.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Randy Moss was traded around the same age to the Pats for a 4th rounder. For the Broncos to get a 4th for DT - I think that's a very fair price.

Also multiple teams were involved - I can't imagine that someone offered more and Elway said "no".
The most important thing is the cap relief for next year in the DT trade.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia

Yep. A 4th is pretty damn valuable in the NFL.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Nuggets just keep on winning. This is a dangerous team if they keep on playing defense. I could do with more running on offense but the defense has been outstanding this year.

Also, they're not right from the 3 point line yet. Only Jokic, Juancho, and Morris are hitting any 3s. Harris, Murray, Craig, Beasley, Lyles, and Millsap are all shooting ice cold. Well below their normal ranges. You have to figure those threes will eventually start falling.

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Nuggets just keep on winning. This is a dangerous team if they keep on playing defense. I could do with more running on offense but the defense has been outstanding this year.

Also, they're not right from the 3 point line yet. Only Jokic, Juancho, and Morris are hitting any 3s. Harris, Murray, Craig, Beasley, Lyles, and Millsap are all shooting ice cold. Well below their normal ranges. You have to figure those threes will eventually start falling.

Yeah, y'all have been a lot of fun this year. Really looking forward to see the Nuggets & Pels in the playoffs this year.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Another quality win for the Nuggets tonight.

Threes still not falling, except for Plumlee who hit the first one of his career at the end of a shot clock.

I love the bench right now.

Hopefully Barton comes back ready to go next month.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
DU played a very physical and sometimes dirty game against the Western Michigan Broncos tonight. One of the WMU players got 5 & a game in the first minute, and things stayed chippy for the rest of the game after that. #29 on WMU, Conrad, was being especially mean tonight. Pios ended up winning it 4-3 in OT.

The Pios have a lot of fun guys to watch this year - Mitchell, Pettersen, Lukosevicius, Finlay, Guttman, Davies. Durflinger seems to have some “little ball of hate” to his game. They may not have Terry or Borgstrom anymore, but they’ve still got a good thing going this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->