OT: Other Colorado Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
The Broncos have the absolute worst offensive line I have ever seen and that includes the offensive line I played on in high school.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
How this coaching staff for the Broncos is still employed is beyond me. How in the world do you not kick the FG with 2:25ish left in the 4th quarter from a very makable spot, when you're down 10 and only have 1 timeout?

You kick the FG, then you can kick off, not an onside kick, you then have not only the two minute warning but also 1 timeout. You stop them, you get the ball back around the 35 yard line or even better with about 1 minute left.

I guarantee you every other coach in the league understands this very easy concept. But VJ somehow inexplicably runs two more plays which got us like 4 yards extra, burns the two minute warning, then forces the situation we got with no chance in hell of winning.

This staff just has to go, they can't even understand concepts high school coaches understand.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Coaching, Keenum and Roby were incredibly bad this game. It's time to move on from all 3.

The Oline was also terrible, but Keenum fails to ever sense pressure and holds on even when he sees it comming. Keep Paradis and Turner seems like an ok back up, but start looking to replace everone else. Maybe we can salvage something out of Bolles if we move him to guard.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
New year, same problems. Offensive line is once again one of the worst in the league. Coaching staff making poor decisions. QB is trash. Roby is heinous, I have no idea how this guy was picked in the 1st round. I wouldn't take him on this team for league minimum pay.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Broncos were gonna lose this game.

The important one is the Texans. They lose that one - and VJ could be out.

I do think the process is already started.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Eh, that's fine. I really ended up disliking the Dodgers more as this postseason went on. Didn't realize Machado was such a dirty player.
I mean, he did intentionally threw his bat towards Donaldson once :laugh:

Great talent, helped by playing half his games at Camden, but also a dumbass.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
I get that this will be blasphemy to some, but if the Broncos do finish in that 5-11/6-10 range, with a mediocre stater signed for one more year and absolutely zero young QB talent in the organization, they should think about trading Von Miller.

He’ll be 30 at the start of next season, the team just drafted his replacement (well, sort of), and he has value. Broncos need to rebuild talent all over the roster, not just at QB.

Would be a tough decision to make.

So what if the Broncos traded Keenum + picks (2nd in 2019 + 3rd in 2020) to the Raiders for Derek Carr??

Gruden seems to love Keenum...he'd help their tanking more than Carr and cost less money. They could pick up a QB with their top pick.
Eyeliner boy is quite familiar with Musgrave. Just a thought.

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
So what if the Broncos traded Keenum + picks (2nd in 2019 + 3rd in 2020) to the Raiders for Derek Carr??

Gruden seems to love Keenum...he'd help their tanking more than Carr and cost less money. They could pick up a QB with their top pick.
Eyeliner boy is quite familiar with Musgrave. Just a thought.

I was a huge Carr fan a few seasons ago, but he’s been pretty average the last couple seasons. But he’d be a legitimate upgrade over Keenum that’s for sure.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I've soured quite a bit on DT over the last couple of seasons, but it's still bittersweet to see him traded.

I'm really excited for Courtland Sutton, though. I think he has a lot of potential.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I've soured quite a bit on DT over the last couple of seasons, but it's still bittersweet to see him traded.

I'm really excited for Courtland Sutton, though. I think he has a lot of potential.

Same. He was awesome back in the day. But the last few seasons have been filled with inconsistencies and a ton of drops.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Listened to that interview with Sanders on The Fan...doesn't sound to me like he's re-signing with the Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad