Oshawa Generals 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipmunk

Sep 20, 2019
Still nothing from the OHL on Walker's suspension. When, if ever, was the last time it took 2 weeks to make a decision, particularly given there was no injury involved. Walker was supposed to have met with Branch last Friday in Sudbury, yet still nothing!

Chipmunk

Sep 20, 2019
So does Sarnia play Gaudreau tonight? All logic says no given he's so young, played first OHL game and first in 5 months stopping 49 of 50 shots last night. But he stole the first win of the season for a struggling team. I would not be surprised to see him tonight.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
So does Sarnia play Gaudreau tonight? All logic says no given he's so young, played first OHL game and first in 5 months stopping 49 of 50 shots last night. But he stole the first win of the season for a struggling team. I would not be surprised to see him tonight.
No. He’s coming off a major injury and Langevin is from here. If they play Gaudreau, the coach should be fired lol

not to mention he’d have nothing to do but lose confidence. He had close to a perfect first game. Don’t let the best team in the country completely ruin that the next night. They play KGN Sunday at home which will be his next start

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
There must be more to the Daniel Walker suspension why it's taking so long, because PBO Der-Arguchintev & HAM Bertuzzi got 2 games suspension Thursday Oct 17th :huh:

Whatanathol

Jul 27, 2018
Oshawa
Guess that means SDA will not be available for Sunday v Gens? Teams cannot defer the commencement of a suspension or appeal to create a delay?

ty

Nerf27

Oct 15, 2012
What is happening?!
Getting spanked. Which is good. They’ve been playing third period hockey and they need adversity. Good teaching moment for Walters. These nights happen in junior hockey.

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
Though I never said it here, I kinda called this happening to my old man. This had trap game written all over it. Worst team vs best. Even the worst team's win and the best have to lose. Unfortunate had to happen on the same night.

I blame the helmet and pads change by Maclean lol

Reactions: OshawaFan2018

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Though I never said it here, I kinda called this happening to my old man. This had trap game written all over it. Worst team vs best. Even the worst team's win and the best have to lose. Unfortunate had to happen on the same night.

I blame the helmet and pads change by Maclean lol

Haha yeah he has to go back to the old mask now right...?

the game was lost in the 2nd period when they outshot them 25-5 and dominated them more than I can remember them dominating a team for an entire period but lost the period 2-1. First game of the season that the goaltending didn’t give us a chance and we’re 10 games in. I’ll gladly take that

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Don't know if anyone noticed but Gens alumni and Oshawa native Matt Latin was one of the first responders who was on the ice tonight for the pre-game ceremony. He's a firefighter now

Reactions: Whatanathol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad