Oshawa Generals 2019-20 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Again it's Oct 11th and what is the hold up on the Danial Walker decision as the offence happened on Oct 5th :huh: why is it taking so long.

Was there video of the incident? Apologies if it's already been posted.

TommyV27

Sep 20, 2019
These head or heart calls are always tough, but I’m going with my heart tonight.

Gens to win 6-4, Neumann with the winner.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Resnick in for Michaud. McKinney being rewarded for his 2 goals last night and is staying in the lineup tonight over McSorley.

I think OSH vs SBY will be a very close matchup all year and home ice will likely play a large part. Not having Ennis hurts too (still out with a lower body injury)

I’ll go 4-3 SBY, Byfield

Chipmunk

Sep 20, 2019
Resnick in for Michaud. McKinney being rewarded for his 2 goals last night and is staying in the lineup tonight over McSorley.

I think OSH vs SBY will be a very close matchup all year and home ice will likely play a large part. Not having Ennis hurts too (still out with a lower body injury)

I’ll go 4-3 SBY, Byfield
I agree SBY 5 Gens 4 Byfield

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
They don't deserve to win this game with the amount of penalties they are taking. 2 too many men penalties within 5 mins. Maclean is keeping them in this game.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
2nd night in a row they have next to no chances. Last night they generated very little and tonight even less. Purboo hasn’t made 1 grade A or even grade B save tonight so far. Way too easy a night for a goalie they should be testing at every chance they can

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Thanks.

Hard to tell from the video, but doesn't look like much to me. Is this more of a reputation suspension?

Lots of blame goes to the player being hit for his position, but Walker also can't plow into him like then when there was time to stop or avoid. One or two games seems appropriate before factoring in reputation.

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
Wow, did they really just pull that off?! Gotta respect the don't quit mentality!

What a comeback boys!

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
2nd night in a row they have next to no chances. Last night they generated very little and tonight even less. Purboo hasn’t made 1 grade A or even grade B save tonight so far. Way too easy a night for a goalie they should be testing at every chance they can

Anyone who questioned this offence is an idiot..... hahah wow what a 3rd period! This powerplay is lethal

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Lots of blame goes to the player being hit for his position, but Walker also can't plow into him like then when there was time to stop or avoid. One or two games seems appropriate before factoring in reputation.

Agree on all points. Wonder if they lean towards 8-10 because of reputation

Reactions: Fischhaber

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Great comeback by Gens and collapse by the wolves. The disallowed 4-0 goal gave the Gens some life, then kind of took over the game after their first goal ... momentum :)

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Gens special teams carried them to a win they didn't deserve tonight. 3/6 on the PP and 6/7 on the PK.

2 bad games in a row, but going 2-0 and winning that game like they did, that'll be a huge positive and feeling of confidence they'll take out of this weekend even though they didn't play very well either game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad