Oshawa Generals 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedom880

Jan 29, 2017
Attack 5 Gens 3.. The Gens have improved at the deadline with the new additions but by do our defence suck except for Nico Gross and possibly Jesus going forward.. Vallati… Brewer.. Ennis have trouble moving the puck.. soon as they are pressured in in the back of the net..forwards are constantly coming back and bailing them out.. Moore is a good skater and will probably be a career ohl player.. hopefully he cant get stronger..jury's still out.. Winteron should be demoted.. will be the odd man out when Suni comes back. Hope our defensive system can improve before seasons end if not there wont be no memorial cup win for this team. Go Gen Go

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
Going on vacation so here it goes.....
Gens 4-3 over Owen Sound. Tullio GWG
Gens 3-2 over OTT. Tomasino GWG
Gens 5-2 over Barrie. Neumann GWG
Gens 6-5 over Kingston. Tomasino GWG

Good luck team. I'll be back Sunday the 26th!

LR8

Mar 8, 2018
Sag played in the soo last night. Both teams have to travel back to. Saginaw to play again tonight.

Missy played in Oshawa last night, Barrie tonight.

lucky to get a night off due to concerns about travel before what was scheduled to be a 3 in 3 with 2 home dates and late Sunday start time. Rest before big home date w 67.

Reactions: Millpond

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
A few Attack fans on Twitter are not too pleased with the cancellation. You absolutely hate to see it.

Out of the team's control weather and road conditions would be irresponsible for the Generals to travel. Games can be rescheduled but the safety of the Generals staff and players would be at the Attack's concern. It would be one thing if it was a club that was closer geographically but in this case rescheduling the game is the safest course of action the Attack and Generals could make

Nerf27

Oct 15, 2012
Attack 5 Gens 3.. The Gens have improved at the deadline with the new additions but by do our defence suck except for Nico Gross and possibly Jesus going forward.. Vallati… Brewer.. Ennis have trouble moving the puck.. soon as they are pressured in in the back of the net..forwards are constantly coming back and bailing them out.. Moore is a good skater and will probably be a career ohl player.. hopefully he cant get stronger..jury's still out.. Winteron should be demoted.. will be the odd man out when Suni comes back. Hope our defensive system can improve before seasons end if not there wont be no memorial cup win for this team. Go Gen Go
Can I ask what you’re no Memorial Cup win comment is? I think they have addressed and expressed a strong bid for the cup on the team side. Do you even understand that more moves can happen in the off season? Do you understand that players go thru things game to game?
Can you be just a bit positive once ? This team will be very good next year just watch.

LR8

Mar 8, 2018
67 played at home last night. Drive to Hamilton (5 hours right by Oshawa) to play today, and then back to Oshawa.
For safety sake, it is best that generals take the day off from the 3 hour drive to Owen sound

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
67 played at home last night. Drive to Hamilton (5 hours right by Oshawa) to play today, and then back to Oshawa.
For safety sake, it is best that generals take the day off from the 3 hour drive to Owen sound
Lmao it was the OPP who advised them not to travel. Take it up with them if this ruined your day.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Can I ask what you’re no Memorial Cup win comment is? I think they have addressed and expressed a strong bid for the cup on the team side. Do you even understand that more moves can happen in the off season? Do you understand that players go thru things game to game?
Can you be just a bit positive once ? This team will be very good next year just watch.

he doesn’t understand anything, no

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
A friendly reminder to all season ticket holders attending the game on Saturday the 25th against Kingston.

Your tickets will say 7:05 start but the actual start time in 2:05. The game time was changed after the tickets were printed as the game will be on Sportsnet as a CHL Showcase game.

Reactions: Nerf27

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
A few Attack fans on Twitter are not too pleased with the cancellation. You absolutely hate to see it.
The weather and roads up here are a mixed bag tonight.

I have 25 min. drive to Owen Sound in good weather. Glad they rescheduled.

Haven't seen a plow by all day.

Chipmunk

Sep 20, 2019
I'm really sorry if this cancellation interferes with your plans but the players safety comes first. I believe the 67's played Owen Sound last night and Hamilton this afternoon with both games in Ottawa. As far as Mississauga they could have left Oshawa after the game last night and driven to Barrie with excellent road conditions before the storm.
Cheers

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
Ottawa played Flint yesterday and Hamilton today both in Ottawa, at least I hope so as I was at both games. If one did not happen it would be...hum concerning.

LR8

Mar 8, 2018
I'm really sorry if this cancellation interferes with your plans but the players safety comes first. I believe the 67's played Owen Sound last night and Hamilton this afternoon with both games in Ottawa. As far as Mississauga they could have left Oshawa after the game last night and driven to Barrie with excellent road conditions before the storm.
Cheers

67 played flint in Ottawa last night. Played in Hamilton today. Back to Oshawa tonight for game w gens tomorrow.

Chipmunk

Sep 20, 2019
Ole Bjorgvik-Holm has been suspended indefinitely for the hit from behind that has Moore out
I'm glad to see the OHL office is looking into the hit. However it concerns me that the injury to Moore may be more serious than we hoped with the "Indefinite" status. That is generally applied when they are waiting to hear the condition of the player before passing judgement.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
I'm glad to see the OHL office is looking into the hit. However it concerns me that the injury to Moore may be more serious than we hoped with the "Indefinite" status. That is generally applied when they are waiting to hear the condition of the player before passing judgement.

I think it's indefinitely because the OHL office is closed on the weekend, but they didn't want him playing today vs Barrie because they know he will be suspended

OSAttackFan88

Jan 2, 2015
Owen Sound drove home from Guelph Friday night, I believe that if Oshawa left after the game in Sarnia they would’ve made it, it didn’t start snow in Port Elgin until 6am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig