Oshawa Generals 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freedom880

Jan 29, 2017
I bet your grandmother knows more about hockey though
So almighty one.. whats your opinion on our defence core thats has a paltry 14 goals combined and Brewer and Ennis are -12 combined. So how are u going to fix that between now and next year.. it wont happen because these guys cant score..19 pts between them with nearly 40 games played.. did I miss that both Brewer and Vallati have yet to find the back of the net... I think the scout that picked Brewer as a first rounder should be fired.. so enlighten me about something I dont know about hockey all mighty one.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
So almighty one.. whats your opinion on our defence core thats has a paltry 14 goals combined and Brewer and Ennis are -12 combined. So how are u going to fix that between now and next year.. it wont happen because these guys cant score..19 pts between them with nearly 40 games played.. did I miss that both Brewer and Vallati have yet to find the back of the net... I think the scout that picked Brewer as a first rounder should be fired.. so enlighten me about something I dont know about hockey all mighty one.
If you saw Brewers minor midget numbers and expected him to come in and become the next Mitch Vande Sompel, I really don’t know what to tell you.

freedom880

Jan 29, 2017
If you saw Brewers minor midget numbers and expected him to come in and become the next Mitch Vande Sompel, I really don’t know what to tell you.
Never said or do I expect him to be the next Van Somple but if your not scoring then make sure there not scoring when your out there.. started his OHL career +14 first year.. then+ 18 second year now a -8 for this year.. thats not a progression.. thats a major disappointment especially when u have not found the back of the net yet. As a first rounder u are supposed or expected to be an elite player after 3 years.. he has regressed big time. Again like I said before our defence is the weakest link and style has to change or a miracle needs to happen

freedom880

Jan 29, 2017
Never said or do I expect him to be the next Van Somple but if your not scoring then make sure there not scoring when your out there.. started his OHL career +14 first year.. then+ 18 second year now a -8 for this year.. thats not a progression.. thats a major disappointment especially when u have not found the back of the net yet. As a first rounder u are supposed or expected to be an elite player after 3 years.. he has regressed big time. Again like I said before our defence is the weakest link and style has to change or a miracle needs to happen
He actually was a +8 last year and not+18

TommyV27

Sep 20, 2019
Hoping the Gens squeeze by Ottawa 4-3 tonight, Tullio with gwg.

Let’s go with the Gens 6-3 against the Attack, Neumann with the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig